6 + 2 Point Deductions

Premier League annoyance aside.

Really, really need to sort out the financials. Get rid of majority of the higher earners. reduce that wage bill considerably. Stop buying over-priced shabite.
To the extent there are some limited funds available, they need to go into supporting the academy and (cheaper cost) scouting resources. That's our future.

2 points as I was expecting.... so that means the independent commissions are truly independent. Especially when it comes to reason, because we now have 4 different conclusions, which must mean the rules are made up and the points dont matter.

The consequences regarding deductions should have been outlined and made clear when it was introduced. I have no doubt our circus of a board never even considered we would get a deduction but to get 4 separate point outcomes for 4 separate hearings is telling.

Our wage bill was 95% + in the years we are being punished. All of those players we bought were being amortized in the years we were punished.

We are being punished because we spent too much on players and did not take in enough revenue to cover it.

Just because the transactions didn't occur in those years doesn't mean the expenses didn't.

You won’t get any argument from me on how badly we have been run, but the game is slanted: the whole process of being competitive now depends on how much you earn from a matchday. So Man U for example can afford to keep buying duds, shrug when it goes wrong, and then the following summer spend another £80m on a player, meanwhile we need to sell Onana and Branthwaite, and that’s even if we stay up. It’s a fiasco.