6 + 2 Point Deductions

It's in our hands still at least

Our hands though:
giphy.gif

The comments are doing my head in "what about City?" over and over again. Considering how long the documents were for our relatively simple cases, can you imagine having to put together a case around 100+ charges? I don't think some people live in the real world of just how much time and expertise that would take, especially as they clearly want City kicked out of the league so that Liverpool can win it every year, which is not a decision to be taken lightly as it has huge real world consequences
Disagree

The what about City comments are absolutely fair in my view

They have decided to take all the charges in one go, and there is some logic to that.

But they could have heard some of the charges separately like the PSR ones for example. But they've decided not to. And that certainly is unfair while other single charges are heard under a much quicker process.

Down to 1 I reckon.
We could get it to zero by restating our argument about adopting the EFL DJ rules under which we wouldn’t be in breach. Our first appeal agreed that the first IC made up their own rules without sufficient regard to existing precedents and that could be argued here.

More likely I think is 1 back like you say. They’ve been stingy with the points returned vs the mitigation they accepted and that leaves wiggle room for 1 IMO.

We could get it to zero by restating our argument about adopting the EFL DJ rules under which we wouldn’t be in breach. Our first appeal agreed that the first IC made up their own rules without sufficient regard to existing precedents and that could be argued here.

More likely I think is 1 back like you say. They’ve been stingy with the points returned vs the mitigation they accepted and that leaves wiggle room for 1 IMO.

Thing is though, did I read the appeal will be seen by the same panel that just did this case? Why would they go "aye have one back" - just makes them look like they didn't do the job properly first time round.