6 + 2 Point Deductions

The only way any of this makes sense is if we take it on the understanding that there is a clear, obvious and definite agenda against Everton FC by masters and the PL.

If you take that starting point it becomes clear and makes some kind of sense.

Yes, our totally incompetent owner and previous chairman have ran us into the ground as a football team and business, but The jarring inconsistencies between how other clubs have been treated for similar breaches, spending and even down to the interest payments then how the appeals have been handled, or matters simple not progressed or just ignored (city’s 115 charges or Chelsea/PL casually writing off a £4 billion debt from the books, then spunking bother £2billion under the new owner) is just insane.

The only way any of this makes sense is if we take it on the understanding that there is a clear, obvious and definite agenda against Everton FC by masters and the PL.

If you take that starting point it becomes clear and makes some kind of sense.

Yes, our totally incompetent owner and previous chairman have ran us into the ground as a football team and business, but The jarring inconsistencies between how other clubs have been treated for similar breaches, spending and even down to the interest payments then how the appeals have been handled, or matters simple not progressed or just ignored (city’s 115 charges or Chelsea/PL casually writing off a £4 billion debt from the books, then spunking bother £2billion under the new owner) is just insane.

as i’ve bored you all with
does it matter that we are a mess of the field that we can’t fight it etc?

Well if we get deducted three points before the beginning of next season because an IC states we are in a further breach by 6.5m then Luton or whoever could ask why the hell wasn't this in place in the season just finished?

If it was we'd have gone down and they stay up.
...tbf, they've had more than a leg up already with us getting 8 points knocked off us.

The rules will be changed in the summer mate.
To me that's just as big a kick in the teeth as the points deduction.. they are going to change the rules as it's obvious the rules aren't working yet they are still ploughing on with punishments for the not fit for purpose rules... I wonder will they have amnesty for clubs who have broken the current rules once new rules come in.