6 + 2 Point Deductions

How much will we need to make before 30 June then?

The latest verdict also sets out the totals of the PSR breaches attributed, at this stage to Everton. These are the underlying losses for each year, minus sums that can be deducted from the calculations - typically figures for issues like women’s and youth teams and infrastructure.

Everton lost, in PSR terms, £3.9m in 2021/22 and £62.7m in 2022/23. This means that when this financial year ends on June 30, Everton will need to ensure the club has lost no more than around £38m to avoid another breach.

How much will we need to make before 30 June then?

The latest verdict also sets out the totals of the PSR breaches attributed, at this stage to Everton. These are the underlying losses for each year, minus sums that can be deducted from the calculations - typically figures for issues like women’s and youth teams and infrastructure.

Everton lost, in PSR terms, £3.9m in 2021/22 and £62.7m in 2022/23. This means that when this financial year ends on June 30, Everton will need to ensure the club has lost no more than around £38m to avoid another breach.
Be interesting to know when the Beto and Chermo payments need to be made by.

You would assume after 1st July, but who knows.

Theres 40m straight off the bat, but they might have already been factored it.

Be interesting to know when the Beto and Chermo payments need to be made by.

You would assume after 1st July, but who knows.

Theres 40m straight off the bat, but they might have already been factored it.
Those players will already be on our books at full value, and amortised in FY24. The fact we haven't paid doesn't really matter for PSR. It just means we will have creditors for the fees still to be paid.

You recognise the value of the players at full value in the year they sign, regardless of the initial payment.

Honestly, the guy is an absolute idiot. He's out of his depth and just riffing at this point.

We know what has been said, we've all read it, but that does nothing at all to prove that a sporting g advantage was gained. It has only ever been inferred, nothing more. In fact, I'm pretty confident that they even say it can't be quantified but has to be inferred due to the Sheffield case (though this time round we can't use EFL case guidance is the abscence of PL r&r)
I absolutely agree with you about sporting advantage, I think it's nonsense, but how would you define inferred? It means they concluded there was one, it doesn't mean they weren't sure about it. Not the same as implied, I guess I'm saying.