6 + 2 Point Deductions

Whether it’s the Luton ‘story ‘ , the title or the relegation battle between deductions and VAR it’s all got the feel of WWE type storylines .

Without the loss of points I suspect the relegation issue could be close to be settled and all discussion a week or so from being done . All those up straight down but now we may well go to the last day at both ends of the table with multiple teams involved and many of them moaning about decisions made both on and off the field .

I’ve spent a long time trying not to believe in conspiracy theories but the longer this rubbish goes on the more those talking about them sound plausible.

It certainly feels that way. We're just whores now for a last day tv audience. You can already see the build up promos the days before. They just want drama for ratings.
Could have won a few more games but even then you feel they'd have just taken the points away to make it happen.

This is exactly what people need to understand, and I'm surprised so many don't. The PL and Sky don't care about things like history and sporting merit. They care about generating a television audience. To do that they need "engaging stories" that cater to their audience. Since most of their audience is going to be glory hunting scab six supporters, they will always try to keep them near the top with favorable treatment. They can also generate an "underdog" story about how little Luton stood against established premier league cheats Everton. A club who spent half a billion on players and still got relegated.

They have no desire to tell the facts, they want the story. They want eyes on their product week in and week out. They might as well hire WWE writers, because that's what the PL has turned into.
It's not just football, money and the greed that it brings is having the same negative effects on every sport. I've never enjoyed sport less than now.. my sky subscription is up in June and I'm not renewing it regardless of what they offer they tell me they'll give.
The PL hasn't offered any help to Everton in terms of developing a way out of the current mess they just keep kicking us and give daft reasons for doing so like we should have forseen Russian aggression.. the biggest kick in the teeth will be when they change the rules and give everyone a clean slate after being relentless in their desire to punish and ultimately relegate us, I can only hope that if that happens that Everton go all in against them in real courts and take the whole lot down with us and I'll get to walk away from Football.

It certainly feels that way. We're just whores now for a last day tv audience. You can already see the build up promos the days before. They just want drama for ratings.
Could have won a few more games but even then you feel they'd have just taken the points away to make it happen.
I'd love it if we were safe by 6 or more points on the last day and then not field a team on the last day, take our 3 point deduction for not fielding a team and hand the title to Arsenal who'll be given the 3 points. Make a complete mockery of what could be the first 3 way last day title decider

I'd love it if we were safe by 6 or more points on the last day and then not field a team on the last day, take our 3 point deduction for not fielding a team and hand the title to Arsenal who'll be given the 3 points. Make a complete mockery of what could be the first 3 way last day title decider
Nice idea but we would get a points deduction for not fulfilling a fixture.

Oh thats just orgasmic.
MInd you we could just send out our normal team. Thats as good as not fielding a team.

I honestly fail to see what we gain mate.

We would have to refund all tickets and no doubt sponsors would demand a refund.

Seems a bit pointless to me.
We gain a peaceful protest against an organisation that have been relentless in their desire to punish us and who are using us as a pawn to be sacrificed in their fight against government regulations, us handing the title to Arsenal by giving them a walkover would be a massive embarrassment to the PL on a day that could potentially be the biggest last day ever if it's a 3 way fight, Then we get to sit back and watch the fallout and the utter fume from Liverpool fans as a bonus.

It's not just football, money and the greed that it brings is having the same negative effects on every sport. I've never enjoyed sport less than now.. my sky subscription is up in June and I'm not renewing it regardless of what they offer they tell me they'll give.
The PL hasn't offered any help to Everton in terms of developing a way out of the current mess they just keep kicking us and give daft reasons for doing so like we should have forseen Russian aggression.. the biggest kick in the teeth will be when they change the rules and give everyone a clean slate after being relentless in their desire to punish and ultimately relegate us, I can only hope that if that happens that Everton go all in against them in real courts and take the whole lot down with us and I'll get to walk away from Football.
I doubt this will happen - Nothing can stop the gravy train certainly not us.
Remember 2020 hundreds of people dying everyday and all the were interested was getting the PL circus back in town to bestow the asterisk title on the RS.
Cunningly spinned by the media as a tonic for the nation.

What annoys me more is Everton weak arse approach to this. Everything is documented in rulings

They should be, or have representation, on every outlet possible talking about how unjust this is and a total lack of framework has allowed this failing to happen.

But these shitbags won’t, they’ll sit back and let the fanbase argue the case against nobheads like Jordan and that City tit
Totally agree. Weak minded individuals right from the start. Afraid of masters. City and Chelsea are laughing at him . Out crowd come out with "we are concerned but are working with the premier league. "

At this stage Everton should be coming out with personal attacks against decision makers in the premier league like masters. Hammering and naming them in the media. Questioning their credentials in the open , their qualifications and background and their capability to run the league. But no we are helping them and are concerned.

No doubt masters is laughing at our weak club.

We gain a peaceful protest against an organisation that have been relentless in their desire to punish us and who are using us as a pawn to be sacrificed in their fight against government regulations, us handing the title to Arsenal by giving them a walkover would be a massive embarrassment to the PL on a day that could potentially be the biggest last day ever if it's a 3 way fight, Then we get to sit back and watch the fallout and the utter fume from Liverpool fans as a bonus.
This very much. but we need to be safe before Sheffield Utd at home so the they can't use PGMOL and Var to force our hand

Totally agree. Weak minded individuals right from the start. Afraid of masters. City and Chelsea are laughing at him . Out crowd come out with "we are concerned but are working with the premier league. "

At this stage Everton should be coming out with personal attacks against decision makers in the premier league like masters. Hammering and naming them in the media. Questioning their credentials in the open , their qualifications and background and their capability to run the league. But no we are helping them and are concerned.

No doubt masters is laughing at our weak club.
We have no one to do it - we are Mary Celeste FC

Fair enough mate, but theres loads of peaceful protests we could do that wont cost us millions.

It would be lovely if EVERYTHING went tits up for them on the final day!

Add to that: Leicester needing 1 point to gain promotion to the PL, but end up tanking the match, thus the points deduction awarded to them for next season can't come into effect, making Masters and his cronies look like even more bigger tvvats then they already are!

I'm with you. It's the same here in America too, though it's probably been more rampant here for even longer. I grew up in a college-football-mad culture, and I followed a lot of other sports too for most of my life, but over the last 10-15 years (I'm 39), I've been losing interest in each one step-by-step. First I gave up following the NBA, then the NFL, then MLS (have a local team for which I was a season ticket holder the first few years of its existence), and more recently even gave up following college football.

Now I'm down to just Everton and the Arizona Diamondbacks (my girlfriend's MLB team that I've adopted over the last few years). Sports just aren't the same anymore.