2023/24 Sean Dyche

I prefer Dyche anytime to 777 who were so intelligent to get Andriy Shevchenko as Genoa manager and help them to get relegated before they were lucky to get Gilardino when in Serie B

777 no thanks
Give them slack all you want for Shevchenko but they have made a number of very clever data driven signings that have benefitted them hugely both to get promotion and now whilst in Serie A.

ok let’s get this you want 777 knowing all about them?
Well hopefully there maybe someone waiting in the wings, but if there isn’t it will be 777. And there’s some positive stories about them, but obviously they get buried, because it’s the narrative to say Everything is falling apart at the club

Give them slack all you want for Shevchenko but they have made a number of very clever data driven signings that have benefitted them hugely both to get promotion and now whilst in Serie A.
No mate they’re crap at everything, everything the touch turns to [Poor language removed]. All the fans at every club hate them, Wander is the biggest drug dealer in the US, Etc etc

Even Shevchenko managed to win 1 in 11
Oh yeah, he was terrible in Genova, but I think he did a good job as a national coach for Ukraine. Deserved his chance to do it on a club level as well, but that's different to a nation.

But we have to count the cup win vs Palace too, if we count Shewa's win. 🤣

Last edited:
Well hopefully there maybe someone waiting in the wings, but if there isn’t it will be 777. And there’s some positive stories about them, but obviously they get buried, because it’s the narrative to say Everything is falling apart at the club
Unfortunately any positive stories are swamped by the negative.
Plus they have taken 8 months to find the money to complete the purchase and have now asked for a further 2 months, which hardly breeds confidence of a better future in their hands.
Mind you, considering dismissing Dyche is a major plus point for them at this juncture .😀

777 are scrambling to get money together to get the deal over the line.

If they succeed I doubt their first action will be to sack a manager who hopefully has kept us in the Premiership in spite of an 8 point deduction.
I think Dyche is quite secure in his job.

In any event I doubt that Graham Potter is waiting by the phone hoping for a call from Everton where he will probably lose some of his best players, have a tiny squad and no money to spend.

Although I am sure there will be some who will tell what a fantastic opportunity this would be for him or any other manager.

If they succeed I doubt their first action will be to sack a manager who hopefully has kept us in the Premiership in spite of an 8 point deduction.

In any event I doubt that Graham Potter is waiting by the phone hoping for a call from Everton where he will probably lose some of his best players, have a tiny squad and no money to spend.

Although I am sure there will be some who will tell what a fantastic opportunity this would be for him or any other manager.
Potter would be insane to take this job.

Utterly insane.

Luckily they’ve probably run out of scramble time.

For me 777 will have asked for the additional two months to see what league we're playing in next season so they can re-negotiate the price if we go down.
I think its probably cos they havent got the money to be honest mate.

But yes, at this point they may as well kick the can further down the road for another 4 or 5 weeks.