2023/24 Sean Dyche

If that was guaranteed, would sell every player and get young hungry players on lower wages and upcoming manager too. All that just so we have 12 months of solid financial recouping. All just sad news about this club right now.
Hate to be horribly depressing, but let’s say we sold the entire squad…

I don’t think we could afford to buy “young, hungry players”, even if they did take much lower wages. Those players go for £20m+ a piece. Most of ours wouldn’t raise that, and those that will, will go towards debt

“change the story” gets right on my nerves. He’s an absolute tool!
Sounds like a line from a trailer for a chick flick like 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' or 'Eat Prey Love'.

'She lost herself in an emotional turmoil, but she changed the story, and on a spiritual journey, found herself herself again! Coming this fall...'

Christ sake! Why is he still here?!?!?

Hate to be horribly depressing, but let’s say we sold the entire squad…

I don’t think we could afford to buy “young, hungry players”, even if they did take much lower wages. Those players go for £20m+ a piece. Most of ours wouldn’t raise that, and those that will, will go towards debt
They do if you want to buy from this country, we need to be a bit more creative, South America, Scandinavia, non top 5 leagues, there is talent out there we just have to be prepared to take a few more risks, otherwise we will end up with a load of final payday rubbish types. However IF 777 do manage to take control I'm fairly convinced both Thelwell and Dyche will get their marching orders, big Kev's contract is up anyway I think.