2023/24 Sean Dyche

Haven't a clue about football have they mate lol
And yon have 🤣🤣🤣 anyone who thinks dyche is a good manager hasn’t clue about football. That’s fact no top 6 club or a club with an ounce of ambitiom,
To try and compete with the top wound t touch dyche,
That’s why he stayed at Burnley 10yrs,
He probably got offers, and probably from championship club and relegation fodder
Like Burnley. Some seen his appointment as a necessity and he’s earned his 13mil by keeping us up twice.

But now he should be moved on and the club move into 2024 with new owners and manager. Instead of being stuck in the 90’s

Nah. If we dont sack him then we are totally stupid. The teams coming up are likely to be much stronger than those going down. We will sell big and what little money left that does not go into the new stadium needs to be spent wisely. New manager is essential. Do not want another year of Dycheball

Doesn’t matter who comes up. If you’re getting 40 points in the PL you’re staying up majority of seasons, even 38 is probably doing it most years. Dyche gets that for me no question, especially with another year of bad players out hungrier players in. We can’t afford to sack the one manager who has improved the team year on year since Moyes.

If he takes us backwards next season then fair enough but what if we are safe in mid table, PS&R worries gone, a fit decent squad of players on cheaper wages who actually respect the manager and aren’t trying get him fired all the time. Is that not a better position to then move forward under a different manager in the future?

And yon have 🤣🤣🤣 anyone who thinks dyche is a good manager hasn’t clue about football. That’s fact no top 6 club or a club with an ounce of ambitiom,
To try and compete with the top wound t touch dyche,
That’s why he stayed at Burnley 10yrs,
He probably got offers, and probably from championship club and relegation fodder
Like Burnley. Some seen his appointment as a necessity and he’s earned his 13mil by keeping us up twice.

But now he should be moved on and the club move into 2024 with new owners and manager. Instead of being stuck in the 90’s

Dyche took Burnley from the lower leagues into Europe on a near none existent budget.

He's also come to Everton and kept us up two seasons in a row, one of those having suffered an 8 point penalty deduction.

Man's done a decent job. He just doesnt fist pump or have an exotic continental name so the hipsters want him exiled.

This is a very bold statement sir.

You’d think Lampard had been a trophy winning Everton captain or something. I mean I backed the bloke when he was here like I would any Everton manager who is trying their best (until it all started going wrong after the Palace win second season)

Quite frankly we’d seen one season of Lampard at Chelsea and multiple seasons of Pereira in different leagues. There wa shardly enough evidence to make a claim either way about who was the right person to steady the ship at that time, but someone genuinely felt strongly enough about Frank Lampard that they wrote it on the side of the stadium so that Moshiri wouldn’t pick Pereira? Absolute madness that to me.

I mean. That’s way out of context. Lampard was only ever wanted by the fans because it was a choice of 2 and the alternative was worse.

Not like fans had a choice of managers and decided on Lampard ahead of simeone or someone.

Dyche got a reaction today from the players. Wasnt a stellar performance and had a bit of luck with var but the players had their heads up and tried to play a better game. Still don’t think he is right for us long term based on a couple of wins against Burnley and Forest though.
I think it's right so. To get progressive football we need to replace half of the squad and the manager as well.

Because with the current squad you cannot go counter attacking and go possession as we lose the ball after 3 fast passes, we saw this in the first half today...
I don't know what I would play with the current squad.

Dyche took Burnley from the lower leagues into Europe on a near none existent budget.

He's also come to Everton and kept us up two seasons in a row, one of those having suffered an 8 point penalty deduction.

Man's done a decent job. He just doesnt fist pump or have an exotic continental name so the hipsters want him exiled.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves mate. Bit to go yet but I agree fans would probably be a lot happier with Dyche without the deduction, me included. Another 2 or 3 good results from the remaining games needed

These things are true, but also the reason why a lot of people, myself included, want him gone is that he went 4 months without winning a game of football. Now we are lucky that there are some very poor teams in this league, if next season we go 4 months without winning, we are gone.

What is getting lost in all of this as well is all that period playing with points deductions hanging over you. It’s far easier to be confident and take more risks when you have no chance of getting relegated. We’d have been safe ages ago with no points deduction and probably could have played some better football.

If we had 7 shots at home to the oppositions 3 shots. Like the game at Brighton Fans on here would be calling it a battering
I remember them having 80% possession, but having fewer touches than us in the opposing box.

We played a good first half with a good plan to play counter, getting 3-4 good opportunities and a deserved ht lead.

But I cannot explain why we didn't proceed this way the 2nd half. We went fully only defending. We had 2 shots in the 2nd half in total, 1 after the 1:1 which was after a set piece and Harrison.

All ifs and buts that. We could next season quite easily find ourselves in the bottom 3 for most of the season. Dyche football is shocking, his team set up is pretty dire and if we go 1 down its game over. Not for me. Change it, and try for better, not just surviving and who knows what might happen