What everton player would you welcome back with open arms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney and Lescott are both easy.

Donovan and Straq both have the right attitude and enough to improve the squad and give us depth and options.

Drenthe and Fernandes both have the class to walk into our starting 11, but have other issues that could devastate the team chemistry - so pass on both.

I miss Arteta's song more than the Arteta that dressed for us since the injury. Similar for Cahill (my all time fav player). I love his devotion and his goal celebration, but he belongs in the MLS now, not a top 10 EPL squad. Love them both dearly, but at this point I prefer to remember the good times and not taint those memories...

Interesting that no one has mentioned Rodwell... liked him a lot but so far, looks like we are getting the best of that one too.

Rooney and Lescott are both easy.

Donovan and Straq both have the right attitude and enough to improve the squad and give us depth and options.

Drenthe and Fernandes both have the class to walk into our starting 11, but have other issues that could devastate the team chemistry - so pass on both.

I miss Arteta's song more than the Arteta that dressed for us since the injury. Similar for Cahill (my all time fav player). I love his devotion and his goal celebration, but he belongs in the MLS now, not a top 10 EPL squad. Love them both dearly, but at this point I prefer to remember the good times and not taint those memories...

Interesting that no one has mentioned Rodwell... liked him a lot but so far, looks like we are getting the best of that one too.

Agree with all of that except Denis. He was woeful and shouldn't even be on our bench. 1 goal in 20 appearances. The lad was rubbish.

.....who would come back, potentially get a game and improve the team, only Rooney, Lescott and Arteta in reality. I'm sure Moyes would like Cahill around the place but its hard to see where he would get a game with everybody fit. Interesting that there isn't a clamour for Rodwell.

.....who would come back, potentially get a game and improve the team, only Rooney, Lescott and Arteta in reality. I'm sure Moyes would like Cahill around the place but its hard to see where he would get a game with everybody fit. Interesting that there isn't a clamour for Rodwell.

That because he injured again.

Status
Not open for further replies.