Everton fan banned from Goodison for racially abusing Ric Wee on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stuff about the plane is really bad too. Wishing a plane crash on someone - really??? Some bad whoppers around.

Can the club legally ban him from Goodison for comments made on twitter not directed at the club?

I would imagine the Club can ban anyone for any reason if they so wish, it's their property at the end of the day. They need to be seen taking action against that kind of thing too. They have done well there.

Seen people bigging him up on Twitter. Utter weapon for me. No place for stuff like that. Ever.

Was going to mention that. People questioning whether a ban is too harsh a punishment.
Twitter is making me fume today with melts defending this divvy.

Fair punishment - in this day and age Mr Hunter is actually very lucky to escape prison. Let's not forget that student in Swansea did 18 weeks inside for abusing Muamba.

We are a club of honour, and over the past 20 years we have worked hard to rid ourselves of the "racist" tag we once had.

The ban is an excellent call - I remember some of the bile directed at Heskey when he scored for Birmingham at GP in 2005. There is no place for this at Goodison or anywhere in football for that matter.

I would imagine the Club can ban anyone for any reason if they so wish, it's their property at the end of the day. They need to be seen taking action against that kind of thing too. They have done well there.

Yeah i guess they can (within reason obviously).

Not that i've any problem with the decision, the guy is clearly a tit.

Status
Not open for further replies.