BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's my issue with it. It's totally unnecessary from a football perspective.

Yeah, two would be enough. Bringing out a third one really is just a way of maximising profits

My parents used to make me choose which one I wanted. There'd be that agonising period where all the other kids had their shirts but I was waiting incase a third one came out to see if it was any good before making my decision lol

Last edited:
I think there is times when a 3rd kit is needed. Not many though. Say we had a white away kit, and we had to play Blackburn away, for example.

Is the kit 50 or 54,50 GBP?

If you go on the website while in another country it says €68, then if you change the currency it says £54.50.

If you go on the website in the UK it's £50.

If you can make it think you're in the UK somehow you might be able to save yourself a few quid.

I think there is times when a 3rd kit is needed. Not many though. Say we had a white away kit, and we had to play Blackburn away, for example.
Just choosing the 2nd kit colours carefully would obviate the need for a 3rd kit e.g. amber.

Just choosing the 2nd kit colours carefully would obviate the need for a 3rd kit e.g. amber.

This is a valid point, burt from a marketing point of view, constantly changing the colour of the aways is seen as a big selling point. I know lots of people who prefer the aways because they're always somewhat unique. We'd have to go through some pretty horrendous colours to avoid EVER clashing with anybody.

Its times like these I wish we sold our shirts over here, you know, like most clubs would.

I have to try a shirt on for size before buying it, especially at that price, and probably wont be in Liverpool til near Xmas.

efc__1403731540_Leighton_Baines_New_Kit_494.jpg

The Mike Tyson of Everton kits.
What's wrong with Leightons knees?

Just rewind this thread back a bit....

Someone mentioned they got a mega drive in 95 when the Danka kit came out???? Surely playstations were out then.

Yes, but they were also about £450. Crash Bandicoot and Tekken series aside it was a terrible console anyway, I'm glad I waited a couple of years before getting the N64.

Status
Not open for further replies.