BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this custom enough for you?

24wu58h.jpg

Good job. Just showed this to my American colleague so I could hear it in the accent intended

I know it's frowned upon by some, but I do like getting a players name on the back of the shirt

Mainly because I see it as a good way to support a player that I like. I'm sure these things are kept track of by the club

I do too mate.

When you look back at an old shirt it's great to have a Cahill one, or an Arteta one. Reminds me if good times. And it have a Lie Tie one!

I do too mate.

When you look back at an old shirt it's great to have a Cahill one, or an Arteta one. Reminds me of good times. And it have a Lie Tie one!

These ARE good times lid - although Cahill's flag punching and Arteta's mastery (that goal v Bolton / the 5-1 against Hull) are things I look back on with fondness, it all still falls under the Moyes era which was ultimately leading nowhere and he was living on borrowed time not long after the turn of the decade.

I love the kit, I love Roberto, I liked 2007 Everton, I LOVE 2014 Everton!

Good times indeed... you sound like a Portsmouth fan ("remember when Muntari scored against AC Milan, good times they were - are we up at Hartlepool in midweek, lad?...) etc

These are good times, and soon they will be better times :)

Last edited:

I honestly think the amount of people who picked up "Barkley" shirts last season really sent a message to the club about his drawing power, hence why he's heavily involved in the marketing of this new kit

Clubs must surely take notice of shirt sales for players? I'm pretty certain Januzaj got more game time than he normally would have done at Man United because a lot of supporters got his name on a shirt and the board "suggested" Moyes play him a bit more

I wonder if I order one with Iniesta on the back whether the club would take notice...

I agree, I've had names on the back of my shirt for years, I even went to the extreme lengths and had that Castillo on my 08/09 shirt (god knows why).

I'm sure the club will keep track, especially if purchased online, they will see exactly who's purchased it then.
Remember a kid asking for Bosnar. & pissing myself laughing.

Remember a kid asking for Bosnar. & pissing myself laughing.

I'll always have respect for Bosnar - he scored the winner in the mini derby at Wrexham (their place) in October 2004. I was there and it was a quality free kick.

It may only have been a mini derby, but by god 11 men in blue chang shirts still beat 11 men in red carlsberg shirts... that will always mean something to me even if they're still foetuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back