BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. Collar isn't great and the black socks are a strange one, but they look boss and it's not like we're playing in red is it?

The keepers kit would be boss with blue shorts as an away.

Hero

10443516_10152105725801277_769927983643793094_n.jpg

Probably made the right choice mate, mega drive was boss.

Golden Axe mate.

I like the kit, I even like the black socks, not too keen on the lack of collar but I give it an 8/10. Good work!

Golden feckin Axe!!! What a series that is! I actually revisited it on the XBOX last week with the "Sega Classics" compilation game you can get. For the first time in my life I completed Golden Axe 2 on HARD difficulty. Well chuffed with myself I was.

Does anyone have any pictures of where these vent holes are on the shirt? I have seen the close up picture from Tuesday, and on the OS it says they are on the back of the shirt. But picture of the back of the shirt show no vent holes.......

kit_selector.aspx

I agree, I've had names on the back of my shirt for years, I even went to the extreme lengths and had that Castillo on my 08/09 shirt (god knows why).

I'm sure the club will keep track, especially if purchased online, they will see exactly who's purchased it then.

I honestly think the amount of people who picked up "Barkley" shirts last season really sent a message to the club about his drawing power, hence why he's heavily involved in the marketing of this new kit

Clubs must surely take notice of shirt sales for players? I'm pretty certain Januzaj got more game time than he normally would have done at Man United because a lot of supporters got his name on a shirt and the board "suggested" Moyes play him a bit more

Golden feckin Axe!!! What a series that is! I actually revisited it on the XBOX last week with the "Sega Classics" compilation game you can get. For the first time in my life I completed Golden Axe 2 on HARD difficulty. Well chuffed with myself I was.

The Mega Drive collection is one of my most played xbox discs! Only ever managed the first Golden Axe not the second one on hard, you earned the right to be chuffed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back