Villa game sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering 32k of Goodison is STH and around 3k is away fans (usually) I'd imagine we will sell out every game this year unless we're doing absolutely terribly.

Midweek and televised games we take a hit.

Since its more difficult for travel. Can be 2 to 3 k on average.

If its a weekend game we are far more likely to sell out. Especially if the away team does

Brilliant, now we can have a full ground sit in silence, i much prefer the silence of 40,000 than 35,000.

OR, we could make some noise, get behind the boys and be the 12th man!

Who's with me!??? RARRRGHHHHHHHHHH

It seems as soon as this club hits a sticky patch the fans immediately step up to the plate. We don't need any rallying cries we don't need the manager and players asking for our help. Goodison can go quiet sometimes but when our backs are to the wall the noise gets ramped up, god help villa. WE GO THE GAME

It seems as soon as this club hits a sticky patch the fans immediately step up to the plate. We don't need any rallying cries we don't need the manager and players asking for our help. Goodison can go quiet sometimes but when our backs are to the wall the noise gets ramped up, god help villa. WE GO THE GAME
we have and are THE FANS

coming up for my first game of the season, had to get an obstructed view seat at the back of lower bullens last week, was amazed usually have my pick a few weeks before

Unfortunately the slow passing game that we play does not help with the atmosphere as a 20 passing attack move can just as easily end up back in our own box.

Surprised villa have sold out. They usually only fill the bottom tier. There another club who think there support is great and its not ours is better!
Decent support have villa. Agreed last few years not brought ad many but under MON they were doing well and brought loads

attachment.php
they've all bought tickets to see Robles' Return
Kappa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.