Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has really changed with Howard though. He has always made those awful mistakes that always lead to goals. It is just that this season he seems to make on every other match. The fact that he is 35 surely means that the club is identifying a new keeper though. What a shame the Joe Hart transfer from Shrewsbury fell through.

B4vF1dCIIAAA_tl.jpg

Lol, I don't care that he is American and I am not some alt trying to piss people off. I don't understand when people say "sure his numbers are good but so what." Numbers don't lie over the course of a long career. He has the records for most saves in the World Cup and europa league.

Over the past 2 months Gareth Barry, etoo and Barkley have been our worst players by a mile. Yet I don't see the British poster getting upset. And rightly so, no reason to blame individuals.

Eto'o - really?

Keeper is so hard to find a decent one, you can have a poor forward playing and the rest of the attack cover for him, or he gets dragged off and replaced, but the keeper stands alone.
I haven't a clue what we are going to do on this problem, I'm not saying I'm against Howard but i can see we have a problem leaking goals, my worry is that Roberto is concentrating too much on sorting us out going forward and not looking enough at the defense/keeper side of the team.

Howard's had 20 times more bad games for us than Robles has had games. Give him a fecking chance.

haha Robles is utter crap mate, Ive seen enough of him to know hes useless.

Only 2 keepers atm that I would look to replace howard with is either Begovic if we could afford him, or as a cheap alternative Pantillimon from sunderland, has the highest save percentage ratio this season, and lanky as feck to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.