Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point still stands it's very dangerous and naive to suggest someone knows best just because they are in a position. Does ed Milliband know more about working class life than a bin man, because he's leader of the supposed "labour" party?

My missus is a teacher yet there are some kids who know more about ICT programming than she does, as do probably alot of parents, again extremely arrogant to assume you know best because you are in a certain position.
They're hardly an industry leader though. Are you suggesting that your average lay person knows more about financial management than say a big hedge fund manager?

My point still stands it's very dangerous and naive to suggest someone knows best just because they are in a position. Does ed Milliband know more about working class life than a bin man, because he's leader of the supposed "labour" party?

My missus is a teacher yet there are some kids who know more about ICT programming than she does, as do probably alot of parents, again extremely arrogant to assume you know best because you are in a certain position.

You're wasted on here, you should be spouting tosh to a wider audience.

814 mins like but what's 250% between friends.

That means you reckon Howard has had 180 bad games for Everton

Yeah that's ridiculous.

Way too low.

Also, take your head out of your calculator and pick up a dictionary. Now flick to H, and then "Hyperbole". Cheers.

Cant stand this assumption that managers know best. Harold Shipman was a doctor yeah? Didn't do much to save lives did he.

I'm not a manager but I've got eyes, and I know Robles is crap, alcaraz is crap, playing barkley out wide isn't working.

Of course they don't always know best, mate. If they did then there'd be no point in ever debating football.

However I just think goalkeepers need extended runs in the team. Much like a CB. Their role isn't to be flashy, it's about being consistent. And if you don't get back to back games, but rather 90 minutes every 7 weeks, then how can you be consistent?

He may well be crap, but I think he's got clear qualities and clear weaknesses, but he's young for a keeper (11 years younger than Tim) and so he has a lot of time to iron out the latter. De Gea looked a clown when he first arrived. Took over a season of appearances for him to start ironing out the flaws in his game and only now, a few years later, are we seeing a top keeper. Not that I think Robles is going to be that good, of course, but he is not even closed to the finished article.

You're wasted on here, you should be spouting tosh to a wider audience.

Your just a beaut who would believe it's Friday if martinez told you.

Think for yourself. If humanity never questioned the "powers that be" we would still be in the stone age.

Dat bobby knows best because he took his coaching badges and actually applied for a managers position. Who's to say either of us couldn't do better?

Who's to say bobby couldn't smoke either of us at our jobs? Just because neither of us have ever attempted the other positon doesn't make us any "superior" than the other

Your just a beaut who would believe it's Friday if martinez told you.

Think for yourself. If humanity never questioned the "powers that be" we would still be in the stone age.

Dat bobby knows best because he took his coaching badges and actually applied for a managers position. Who's to say either of us couldn't do better?

Who's to say bobby couldn't smoke either of us at our jobs? Just because neither of us have ever attempted the other positon doesn't make us any "superior" than the other

And like I said, you're wasted on here, if you think you're God's gift to footy go and get a coaching badge.

It is silly to dismiss Joel until he has had a reasonable chance to prove himself. I don't think any player can be objectively judged until he has played about fifteen games in reasonable succession.
Over the years we have seen most of our best players dismissed as not good enough until they were given the chance to establish themselves.

I would love to see Robles given a chance and I think he will prove to be a very good keeper.

It is silly to dismiss Joel until he has had a reasonable chance to prove himself. I don't think any player can be objectively judged until he has played about fifteen games in reasonable succession.
Over the years we have seen most of our best players dismissed as not good enough until they were given the chance to establish themselves.

I would love to see Robles given a chance and I think he will prove to be a very good keeper.
I sort of agree but at the same time, I'm not taken with the lad after Thursday.

Seen all his games for us and also recently at the U21's at Goodison where he looked massive - didn't look the same for the first team though sadly.

I reckon we stick with Howard until we find better.

And like I said, you're wasted on here, if you think you're God's gift to footy go and get a coaching badge.

I don't think I'm anything lad, I just have an OPINION and my opinion is that Robles is crap, an opinion forged on seeing him flap and flap and flap some more in every performance in an everton shirt.

Your the one who can't see past what martinez says and does.

Problem is our defense is so weak right now its not the time to give someone a chance, it wouldnt be fair on him. If the back 4 was solid then maybe but while we don't seem to be able to field our strongest back line we dont wont to weaken things any further.

I don't think I'm anything lad, I just have an OPINION and my opinion is that Robles is crap, an opinion forged on seeing him flap and flap and flap some more in every performance in an everton shirt.

Your the one who can't see past what martinez says and does.

What does Robles being crap have to do with me supposedly worshipping Martinez? He's played Robles like 5 times so even Bob doesn't rate him that much. Does that mean because both you and Martinez both think he's crap that you'd believe Martinez when he told you every day was a Friday? I'm so confused.

You're the one flapping badly here, flap flap.

Status
Not open for further replies.