• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Anyone got a spare for Watford? The bank holiday weekend passed me by in a drunken haze and i evidently forgot to buy tickets. Happy to pay or swap for a palace ticket whichever is preferable.

regarding the adam18 guy ripping people off i spoke to the bank and the account the money went to is a nationwide in swindon.

Due to me now not having tickets for watford away, im looking for 2 adult tickets please

cheers

regarding the adam18 guy ripping people off i spoke to the bank and the account the money went to is a nationwide in swindon.

Due to me now not having tickets for watford away, im looking for 2 adult tickets please

cheers
Mate, I'm genuinely proper fuming about this here.

So sorry you've been ripped off and I hope you can get your money back somehow.

Terrible that mate, I had a message off him offering tickets as well. Proper scumbag behaviour!
I have all notifications turned off I believe, but I'd be very interested to know how many lids have received messages from him and how big the scam is ?
Bizzies could sort it out if enough have been scammed.

Mate, I'm genuinely proper fuming about this here.

So sorry you've been ripped off and I hope you can get your money back somehow.

I have all notifications turned off I believe, but I'd be very interested to know how many lids have received messages from him and how big the scam is ?
Bizzies could sort it out if enough have been scammed.

Over 80 were messaged, out of all replies so far, I'm glad to say the vast majority didn't proceed.

2 reported so far to have been scammed, 2 more than we've ever had and gutting.

Very appreciative to those who reported the incident to us, and the fast acting of our moderators to stop what could have been an avalanche...

Over 80 were messaged, out of all replies so far, I'm glad to say the vast majority didn't proceed.

2 reported so far to have been scammed, 2 more than we've ever had and gutting.

Very appreciative to those who reported the incident to us, and the fast acting of our moderators to stop what could have been an avalanche...
That's a lot of dosh potentially then mate.

No doubt he's at it on the other teams sites as well, and the FA cup final will be easy pickings as lids take the risk out of desperation.

All the corporate seats not going to the actual fans makes this possible IMO.

Made up to see mods and admin all over this.

I hope other sites are on it as well.

I've spent all afternoon on this.

I've messaged all prominent Palace and Watford fan sites, some have started spreading the message.

Doesn't look as though Man Utd or West Ham have been targeted yet, but I'll still be messaging Man Utd/West Ham forums shortly.

We've managed to gleam some good information on the scammer, at one point I was very close to nailing down a definite, exact address. Work continues.

cheers
I can do you 1 adult ticket for Watford if that's any consolation ,DM me if you want it