Votes: 436 89.2%
  • yes

Votes: 53 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only till the summer

Just think there's no point mate.

Personally, the season is over now. We might as well play out the rest of it in peace and the. Go our separate ways with Roberto in the summer if necessary. Sacking him now won't achieve anything. He gave us a great season in 2014 and he did turn THEM down.
Let's show our class and not hound him out like a dog.

Personally, the season is over now. We might as well play out the rest of it in peace and the. Go our separate ways with Roberto in the summer if necessary. Sacking him now won't achieve anything. He gave us a great season in 2014 and he did turn THEM down.

How have you managed to stay on here so long?

The only reason I'm saying sack him now is I don't want to see him get hounded like a dog at Goodison.

The show over for Martinez

Exactly right. I know we are crap but worrying about relegation when 10 points clear with a massive goal difference and 4 games left shows what he has done to some fans!

You've got a point with crimes against football !!

Perhaps it will go down to the wire though, in which case Kone's hat trick against Sunderland may be the decisive factor. If so, I pre-emptively nominate him for player of the season!

AAAAHHHHH! That was Berto's plan all along - he is GOT's medium, "Mystic Neg"! Knew he was on to something signing Kone for 6.5 mil.

You know what? Sod it, MARTINEZ IN! Get Emmerson Boyce for £10m in the summer and we'll be rock solid again.

The only reason I'm saying sack him now is I don't want to see him get hounded like a dog at Goodison.

He wouldn't. We've had worse. I sat through the Mike Walker years, Howard in his last spell and then Walter Smith. All were treated well considering.

Don't see the Martinez out stuff doing us any favours sadly.

Thanks mate. Several responses have been the usual " oh he's a kopite ban him" head in the sand stuff we all know so well.

I'm thinking outside the box a bit. Looking at managers likely to be available and likely to come who could do a job for us.

Kevin Sheedy played for Liverpool. So what? getting him was great business. Brian Kidd played for United. Does that stop uber ambitious City using him? Not at all. The only question is whether a bloke can do the job.

We need to grow out of caring whether or not we were called a small club. I couldn't care less. I truly couldn't. Everton should have more self confidence than to worry about it.

In a perfect world we could interview Guardiola, Mourinho and Simeone and have them hanging on the line waiting to hear our response........ut is not a perfect worldl.
I can see your logic in that many people have crossed a divide. Kidd, as you say, is a good example. He was Fegusons side kick for years on end! Now he's engrained in City. Others have done it, some will never do it. Some never want these types, others couldn't care less as long as they do well and make their employer successful. Me? I don't want Benitez. Just don't want him in particular at Everton. But I'm not bothered if others do. Ultimately we all want the club to be more successful, its just that we don't all agree with each other all of the time.

Reactions: rbm

Who cares!?

Who's them?
Rather sack him now, get the fans back onside, focus on recruitment of the new manager, and a fitness orientated preseason. We have absolutely zero reason to keep him on. He's obliterated a closeknit team, and fractured a fanbase. Keeping him on will only allow further unhappiness to seep in, and heads to drop further.

We have 2 home games left to show our feelings, after that it will be left to Kenwright and mosheri to decide, based on what Kenwright said after the semi, to me it sounded like he still has the backing from him.

I think if they announce before Saturday that he will be leaving at season's end all the pressure will ease and he can see out his time without too much hounding.

I think that is what they will announce, BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.