Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get what you deserve and the way a lot of our fans are these days, we deserve very little. They think they're funny, they're actually just ****'s. We'll end up with either a mid tier manager with ambition like Martinez again or someone after a paycheck, I really don't give a **** anymore. The way I'm starting to feel about Everton is the way I've felt about England for years now but unlike with England it's not the media that's putting me off, it's our own fans. Most of you lot need to get your heads around the fact we're midtable and even a PL win like Leicester's wouldn't change that as it takes more than one title to change perception. In the time it would take to change perceptions we'd lose our players in the cyclical player power rotation again whilst appointing a new manager here and there. Even with the Moshiri money we're midtable and the league is so strong now that regular CL is pretty much impossible without serious money. All Moshiri does is keep us away from relegation and pushing for EL, with 7/8 other clubs. It's all bull****.
I loved that Europa league final.

He always plays a big target man up front (Pelle or Long) and flanks them with quick wingers. Again it's the two defensive midfielders in place not offering much from the middle. He's great at organising a solid defence but I fear that from an attacking point of view we might not be up to much.

Mate, Southampton put teams to the slaughter much more often than we do. Haven't they scored 4+ on a few occasions? They scored 8 past Sunderland and I'm sure 6 past someone else not so long back. We never do that.

Up until a couple of days ago I thought we'd have our pick of Pelligrini, FDB, Emerey & Koeman. Now I'm concerned we'll be stuck with choosing between Pellegrini or Moyes

Can you put this in 72 font on the main Everton forum page please mate.

As we've had some pretty tasty head fires this afternoon and at least one explosion

To be fair the same guys who reported that Koeman was first choice are also reporting the club have met Moyes or are interviewing him.

Echo, Andy Hunter, Dominic King, Paul Joyce

You get what you deserve and the way a lot of our fans are these days, we deserve very little. They think they're funny, they're actually just ****'s. We'll end up with either a mid tier manager with ambition like Martinez again or someone after a paycheck, I really don't give a **** anymore. The way I'm starting to feel about Everton is the way I've felt about England for years now but unlike with England it's not the media that's putting me off, it's our own fans. Most of you lot need to get your heads around the fact we're midtable and even a PL win like Leicester's wouldn't change that as it takes more than one title to change perception. In the time it would take to change perceptions we'd lose our players in the cyclical player power rotation again whilst appointing a new manager here and there. Even with the Moshiri money we're midtable and the league is so strong now that regular CL is pretty much impossible without serious money. All Moshiri does is keep us away from relegation and pushing for EL, with 7/8 other clubs. It's all bull****.

We've got a live one here.

I apologize for us as fans for being ambitious

Paging @MoutsGoat detective agency please contact the thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.