Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get what you deserve and the way a lot of our fans are these days, we deserve very little. They think they're funny, they're actually just ****'s. We'll end up with either a mid tier manager with ambition like Martinez again or someone after a paycheck, I really don't give a **** anymore. The way I'm starting to feel about Everton is the way I've felt about England for years now but unlike with England it's not the media that's putting me off, it's our own fans. Most of you lot need to get your heads around the fact we're midtable and even a PL win like Leicester's wouldn't change that as it takes more than one title to change perception. In the time it would take to change perceptions we'd lose our players in the cyclical player power rotation again whilst appointing a new manager here and there. Even with the Moshiri money we're midtable and the league is so strong now that regular CL is pretty much impossible without serious money. All Moshiri does is keep us away from relegation and pushing for EL, with 7/8 other clubs. It's all bull****.

Pipe down you utter meff

You get what you deserve and the way a lot of our fans are these days, we deserve very little. They think they're funny, they're actually just ****'s. We'll end up with either a mid tier manager with ambition like Martinez again or someone after a paycheck, I really don't give a **** anymore. The way I'm starting to feel about Everton is the way I've felt about England for years now but unlike with England it's not the media that's putting me off, it's our own fans. Most of you lot need to get your heads around the fact we're midtable and even a PL win like Leicester's wouldn't change that as it takes more than one title to change perception. In the time it would take to change perceptions we'd lose our players in the cyclical player power rotation again whilst appointing a new manager here and there. Even with the Moshiri money we're midtable and the league is so strong now that regular CL is pretty much impossible without serious money. All Moshiri does is keep us away from relegation and pushing for EL, with 7/8 other clubs. It's all bull****.

Yeah but what's your point?

Is it most likely to be Pellegrini then?
Yes that guy who wins trophies, stated he wanted a new venture with a younger blues assistant unsy or Sheedy to learn of him would be ideal - he would also have far more freedom than at City - total control with us no compensation to pay lives local - I would not be that upset if something like this happened than getting a middle of the road mark 2 RM who can only promise, and never achieved trophies!

Count-Dracula-christopher-lee-2511232-304-380.jpg

Unai Emery is absolutely, utterly terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.