Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand how some pundits get on SSN but how the hell did Danny Higginbottom weasel his way onto the Panel the proper mutant.

'Same old Everton....Thought we were rich....He's a fraud....Everton aren't we...He's nothing but a 'front'...Typical us...Nothing's changed...'

Fnarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............blah....piffle.

All that, all night.

Seems like abarrr 20 minutes ago we had the best squad we'd had in years, yes....???

And there's not THAT much changed since.

Apart from adding to it, keeping our main (only) striker, getting a billionaire owner with a long-term plan on-board, getting in a top-notch manager that didn't earn his corn in gaffs like Chester & Motherwell and doesn't have Phenomenal Tourettes and talk about 'half-goals'.

Pffff...

Crap us though.

Come on lads, there's still time....we're still us....:confused:

#WEEPS

sick of our fans convincing themselves Sissoko will be a good buy. The same people who were fuming when he first got linked are now talking him up, same thing that happened with Bolasie. I've been slating McCarthy for a while but i'd rather see him in the team than Sissoko. Lets be honest neither of them are an improvement on what we already had, since when did everton just panic buy by the way?

I hope to god Everton are working on something big behind the scenes. Brahimi and Sissoko both scream of panic buys.

We don't need any more wingers, we need a creative midfielder, a goalkeeper and a striker. We've known this for months.

Sissoko, maybe, but haven't we been after Brahimi for a while?

Naismith was gash.

And moyes cant get a tune out of him considering he likes to play him as a winger
Yeah but with all respect to Sunderland, I think Naismith will be suited to what MOyes wil want to do there, I don't think there will be too much pressure on him to get them into Europe or anything, just to keep them in the top flgith.

At Everton it would have been different.

I do appreciate your input though Sagy. I like this forum and how busy it is.

CHeers, Terry.

So we´ve had a whole summer to bring in a striker and we´re now scrambling with 5 h left of the window. Sorry for the negativity but what the hell Everton.

Brahimi is still in Algeria right? He needs to get here, complete a medical and sign all the paper work before 11 PM? Jeez.

There was some important golf to be played yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.