Everton Youth Teams Thread

Right people,dont forget

Liverpool u18s v Everton u18s is LIVE on LFC tv tomorrow morning,11am kick off,meaning its live on the net

PLUS Everton U23 v Man Utd U23 LIVE ON MUTV monday night meaning same thing [provided they dont change mind]

CtHDKzRWAAA0HJ_.jpg

Last edited:
Evans puts the everton u18s ahead in the derby on 9mins
Everton have started pretty well,mampala has just missed back post sitter,over the bar on 21 mins,plus before that,we have had 2 brilliant crosses along the area that no one could reach to, for a tap in.
liverpool have there 1st chance,free header wide from a free kick out wide on 24

Last edited:
LAVERY had this chance saved before,everton been pretty good for the 1st 25mins,went wobby for the next 10 bar this chance,and still 1-0 after 36,
Renshaw just made brilliant save from flying volley on 38mins

Last edited:

Its Half time,everton u18s lead 1-0 via Evans goal in the derby,i would say everton u18s were the better side by far in the 1st 25mins with us having chances to be 2up a few times, liverpool been the better side the last 20mins of the half,though lavery had the chance above in Liverpool's good spell.

...I like the comparison of youngsters with more well known, established players. It's not saying these kids are as good or will even make it at the top level but it's a reflection on the 'type' of player they are. Anyway, young Evans looks a Mike Channon type of player to me, similar shape and movement with the ability to hit the box from deep and score goals.