New Everton Stadium Discussion

I want an ITK dance off or rap battle to settle this once and and for all.:p

Btw I heard there are no seats inside the bowl and it will just be track upon track, where the monorail cars just park to form the seating, no need to leave the transportation. Food and drink delivered by line above.

Make of that what you will. :coffee:
Innovative but what happens if you want to leave early. Will there be overtaking lanes in the stadium.

Back tracking already before the designs come out.
Shut
He has been predicting quite a few things in the past year and Ive been calling him out on it all the time. He gets in a tiff and runs off. He seems to get his information from the Esk and pretend it to be his own.

In one of his posts last year, he says he is not in the know but suddenly he is. Ive put todays post against one he made a few weeks ago so i can bookmark it and see it against the designs when they come out.
You need to grow up and get a life sonny boy. What a berk.

What I am saying though is he is getting little bits from all over the internet from other fibbers and passing it off as his own, "source" tends to be the big giveaway

Then you'd be incorrect. My info could not be more accurate, and it's from one person. And it's not Esk.

Move on lads, you've established your opinion and provided plenty of vaulting material for when the truth comes out.

He could be right mate. He might have lied last year when he said he was'nt ITK regarding the stadium.

His previous predictions which all turned out to be wrong was a subtle trick to keep us guessing.

His form isnt great and he previously said " Im not ITK "

Its up to the individual to believe what they want.

But this is what he reckons the Stadium will be like, we shall wait and see.

lucas_oil_2.jpg
New Tesco ?

If we are going to build a state of the art stadium then l cannot see it being less than the Emirates or the New White Lane. Otherwise what is the point if you are intending to lay down a statement of intent.

I think having, supposedly anyrate, an iconic waterfront stadium on Liverpool docks, which will be part of the skyline there forever is a a pretty decent statement of intent.

If its a few thousand capacity less than a few other grounds, who cares?

Then you'd be incorrect. My info could not be more accurate, and it's from one person. And it's not Esk.

Move on lads, you've established your opinion and provided plenty of vaulting material for when the truth comes out.

You've got several different standpoints so unless you are getting it DIRECTLY from Dan Meis , it definitely could be a lot more accurate - which is fairly obvious.

You've been called out on it and have reacted angrily - it's classic jarg ITK 101.

Could not be more accurate - haha!

I think having, supposedly anyrate, an iconic waterfront stadium on Liverpool docks, which will be part of the skyline there forever is a a pretty decent statement of intent.

If its a few thousand capacity less than a few other grounds, who cares?

Exactly - it'll be a wonderful place for all of us

Of all the stadiums people have posted in here, the Lucas Oil Field is really growing on me. Not so much the exterior, but the layout inside looks amazing. A 60k version of that on the docks with a different exterior would be magic!

Imagine the stand below the window as a single tier all the way to the glass...

20130801-02d0014.jpg

You've got several different standpoints so unless you are getting it DIRECTLY from Dan Meis , it definitely could be a lot more accurate - which is fairly obvious.

You've been called out on it and have reacted angrily - it's classic jarg ITK 101.

Could not be more accurate - haha!
I have the full and proper info
My mates brother has a mate who works in a building beside Dan Meis.
He knows a bloke in there who's lunch partners wife cleans Dan meis office.
It's gonna be 60,000 bowl with a track and 200 suites with 3 indoor pools
That's the truth

I have mate. Like anyone else on here they may have been given some 'information' from a good 'source' and he has chosen to share it with everyone, now am not saying what he said is nailed on but i dont believe that he has just created this out of nothing..
This is the issue that people who pass on info have.

Things change in football, and information passed on in good faith can sometimes alter rapidly.

They then face the baying mob of the interwebz (not just GOT) even if they're 99% accurate - that wrong 1% will see them crucified and it's not nice to see some people treated that way.

I have the full and proper info
My mates brother has a mate who works in a building beside Dan Meis.
He knows a bloke in there who's lunch partners wife cleans Dan meis office.
It's gonna be 60,000 bowl with a track and 200 suites with 3 indoor pools
That's the truth
:eek::eek::eek:

At least one of those pools will be full of the Waters of Forgiveness

*puts on Speedo Mick tribute pants