Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not have both ?
giphy.gif

Top scorer doesn't equate to best player.

I reckon we'll see an entirely different Everton come kick off.

True, but he was our best player last season by an absolute street. The only person who came close was Gana who plays a completely different role.

I agree that I'm really excited about still, even after this news. I think our movement up top will be a totally different prospect this season and Klassen will give defences nightmares with late runs.

Paul Joyce saying £75m initial rising to £90m on clauses.

Makes much more sense, and Joyce has a more or less flawless record.
If two of the clauses are winning the premier and champions league, I hope they do both next season. Lets face to we're not going to do either and if it increases our income why not?

The perfect scenario would be United do the double, Rom flops and has to pay second fiddle to Rashford (not as unlikely as some may think), and we take home the dosh;)

Did the add ons from the Rooney deal ever get confirmed ?

£75m plus trophy / goal add ons isn't that shabby. United win stuff, and Rom scores goals.

*legs it

It has the whiff of us still being a Man Utd feeder club with us getting their cast offs.

An all too familiar smell, unfortunately.

Utter nonsense.

As if Everton really believed they would receive the highest fee ever for Lukaku. Lacazette just went for half that valuation. It's a game of chess and you know it is but you want to complain again.

I would guess its £75M plus Rooney plus half his wages for two years, which neatly brings it up to £100M.......
Not the worst deal in the world that! All we need now is to get Giroud, another centre-back, another left back and ideally a winger and we're set for a boss season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back