When the dog bites, when the bee stings ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

msb

Player Valuation: £10m
or when you are sat in an airport until 10pm getting sloshed on the company ticket, I simply remember my favourite things, then I don't feel so bad.

That volley against the RS - Thanks Graeme Sharpe
That tackle against Gareth Bale - thanks Phil Neville
Barry Horne - I just don't know what to say, you saved my very being.
Romelu - that goal against Chelsea in the cup
Trevor Steven, just for being
Ball, Kendall, Harvey .... magic
1984 to glory

too many for one post, have a go yourself and see what things spring to your mind, you might even cheer me up a bit, just like this pint of Paulaner .....

or when you are sat in an airport until 10pm getting sloshed on the company ticket, I simply remember my favourite things, then I don't feel so bad.

That volley against the RS - Thanks Graeme Sharpe
That tackle against Gareth Bale - thanks Phil Neville
Barry Horne - I just don't know what to say, you saved my very being.
Romelu - that goal against Chelsea in the cup
Trevor Steven, just for being
Ball, Kendall, Harvey .... magic
1984 to glory

too many for one post, have a go yourself and see what things spring to your mind, you might even cheer me up a bit, just like this pint of Paulaner .....
That Rideout header
That double save from Scholes - thanks Nev
That away at Sheffield Wednesday- thanks Andrei

Walking through from the back and seeing the pitch. Every time.
1st, 2nd and 3rd in Goal of the Month, pretty sure that will never happen again.
Heath at Highbury in the semi. Chaos.
Duncan Ferguson being possibly the nicest man in football.
Rooney at Leeds.
Worrying about having a squad with loads more quality than last season.

A certain Southern Gentleman ending years of torture by scoring against the shagite! Thank you Andy, king of them all.

A certain prodigal son, picking up the ball and charging down the wing against the shagite (bit of a theme appearing here) and their yard dog (dont know what breed) of a keeper (goal not bee) possibly Kirkland charging out of his area to intercept him; then the young Rooney dipping his shoulder and body charging the keeper, who simply bounced off of him. That was the moment, I realised how special the kid was, when you link such sweet skill with such absolute desire not to lose the ball.

Finally, in a game i barely remember i was so drunk (celebrating a friend being cleared of cancer) a player from the opposition nearly burying Tricky Trev, and in the next passage of play, a certain English sounding Welshman from Belgium, drifting across to the opposite side of the park, snapping the offender in two, then drifting back to his left back position, proper team, you hurt one of ours we bury one of yours! Happy, happy days, may there be countless more to come :)

Status
Not open for further replies.