When the dog bites, when the bee stings ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
In no particular order...
Graeme Sharps tap in at the pit.
Everton 5, Utd 0
Inchy at Highbury.
Beating Watford to see my first trophy.
Bayern Munich
Rotterdam
Fortuna Sittard and the Andy Gray show
Luton semi.
Sheff Wed semi.
Sheeds retaken free kick V Ipswich.
Watching Sheeds
Watching Sheeds, Kanchelskis and Beardsley.
Wimbledon 94...lest we forget
Wembley 95... and the homecoming.

in recent memory

I'd love to have multiple 3/4 demolishings in the Derbies. A last minute winner at thier place, a Wembley win. Unbeaten at home in nearly 20 years. I remember I use to go on YouTube when the bee stung and see a few good derby memories but recently it's been diabolical. I do feel silly looking at the 3-0 or the gosling Derbys etc. I get nothing from them now. They just remind me of how atrocious we are in the derby now. We we're terrible enough back then but atleast we had a better excuse.

My apologies I (incorectly and somewhat drunkenly) thought the o had an umlaut (ö). And actually it would be Schatzen if it was "a honey" it was meant to be a joke.
I know mate, was kidding.

Well, not the schatzen bit, didn't know that, but my German in general is pretty much toddler level (and abuse) so...

Reactions: msb
I've sat back and analysed everything on this forum the last month soaked it all in like a sponge and come to the conclusion...

All we need is the right breed of dog, the bee with the nastiest sting and some out of order tape for a certain locker..

If we get all this right we definitely won't end up with the dreaded Pop Gun Attack!!

Sign me up BT Sports not even Micheal Owen can come up with this masterpiece :coffee: :D

In no particular order...
Graeme Sharps tap in at the pit.
Everton 5, Utd 0
Inchy at Highbury.
Beating Watford to see my first trophy.
Bayern Munich
Rotterdam
Fortuna Sittard and the Andy Gray show
Luton semi.
Sheff Wed semi.
Sheeds retaken free kick V Ipswich.
Watching Sheeds
Watching Sheeds, Kanchelskis and Beardsley.
Wimbledon 94...lest we forget
Wembley 95... and the homecoming.
All of this is exactly the same for me. Someone said to me after Watford final, "we only had to wait 14 years you had to wait a lifetime", I was 15 at the time. That Watford final was amazing and Sharp's volley was fantastic. I was in the kop and let out a little cheer!!

It would be so good for younger blues to experience things like that

Status
Not open for further replies.