Dixie statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh! What else do you expect from those web footed inbreeds! For those mutants pi**ing on a statue is just natural, like a dog pi**ing on a tree, its in their genes!

Look at it this way, while they are defiling a statue, they aren't pushing over any walls, or intimidating tourists by playing guitar / banjo duets on their porches?

Contemptable rat!!!.Whilst all clubs have a certain amount of deplorables,the "Dark Side" always have to go that extra step! I would like to say that I'm surprised by this lowest of the low behaviour but I'm not. Maybe he was drunk and thought it was a wardrobe at home,using that as he'd run out of slippers! Whatever, his behaviour matches his (lack of)intelligence. Once a low life always a low life!!!

"George Smith New" is his profile is anyone cares to check it out.

His Status regarding the incident:
I want to make an open apology to whom I've offended with a picture I posted of me mimicking urinating on the Dixie dean statue outside goodison park.
I was playing football at a mental health tournament and my passion got the better of me and made a gesture towards banter.
I wasn't fully aware of what it's meaning, a memorial to the families of efc and should of noticed the wreaths laid next to the monument.
I I'm totally ashamed of my antics and I hope that you can accept my sincere apology.
I would never disrespect the dead in any way, I'm a campaigner in the official Hillsborough justice campaign, a supporter of the the Hillsborough family support group, a protester in the S*n groups.
With that thanks for understanding me and god bless you all.

George.

It's notable that the comments are soley from other RS apologists - "We all make mistakes lad"...."Awww bless"...."Mate everyone who knows you knows your not a malicious person and we know you wouldn't intentionally mock the dead and what you was doing you thought it was banter mate . Your a good person and I bet that there's loads of people who would say that about you hopefully this wil all blow over quickly mate"

They really are a new level of filth aren't they?

"Banter?" Do [Poor language removed] off....

Bad helmets.....

Apparently he's removed the post and released a statement saying "he didn't see the flowers" utter scumbag
I was up at goods on yesterday to get my city ticket and to say he didn't see the flowers is an utterly lie. There was easily more than 20 big displays from funerals that had been placed on and around the statue as well as a scarf tied on its arm, stevie wonder couldn't of missed them the utter cretin

wouldn't be funny if a blue fan went and pissed over a 96 memorial ( obviously would never happen )

they're just cretins them lot

Status
Not open for further replies.