Koemoyes attitude away vs top 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronny Koe, Ronny Koe, Ronny Ronny Koe, he's got red hair and we don't care, Ronny Ronny Koe.

In all seriousness, play like that against the RS at the pit they will get in double figures.

But that's childlike logic. You can't isolate only the instances which suit your argument and say everything's fine.

Opposition have hit the woodwork, missed penalties, had shots cleared off the line and had fingertip saves round the post. The ifs and buts work both ways.
But it didn't go in. Taking the games literally as they were, it was freaks that led to us conceding rather than generally bad defending. Bad defending Is today, we let them in twice and we lose as a result. Doesn't matter how many times they hit the post, if our player gives the ball to the scorer then that is the sole reason we have conceded. Yes it is bad defending to do that and I'm not taking that away. But it isn't over analysing the game, if the Croations needed something special to break us down on the night then overall we defended well for example.

But it didn't go in. Taking the games literally as they were, it was freaks that led to us conceding rather than generally bad defending. Bad defending Is today, we let them in twice and we lose as a result. Doesn't matter how many times they hit the post, if our player gives the ball to the scorer then that is the sole reason we have conceded. Yes it is bad defending to do that and I'm not taking that away. But it isn't over analysing the game, if the Croations needed something special to break us down on the night then overall we defended well for example.
Honestly mate that just makes no sense.

No the others didn't go in, but yes the mistake and the long shot did go in! I'm saying they cancel each other out, you can't say 'if holgate hadn't headed the ball to sterling and they hadn't hit a howitzer that would be 2 clean sheets' without also saying 'if jagielka hadn't got back on the line and Pickford hadn't saved that pen we'd have lost 3 on the bounce.'

Pass pass pass pass back to keeper hoof

Pass pass pass give it away to Chelsea player

Pass pass pass pass hoof it down the line out of play

This is prem footy? What a joke

When Pickford is your most effective playmaker you aren't going to have much offense

So poor and negative. We needed Lookman on i thought today 2-0 down may aswell bring him on with 30 to go atleast he'd run at people and get us higher up the pitch!

Doing my head in Koemoyes!!!

Once the squad is finalised and has settled in, then Koeman needs to find a way to win more games away from home, in general, and do better against the teams who finished above us last season.

In reality that means we need to go to at least one of Arsenal, Tottenham or Liverpool and, even if we don't win, look like we could win.

If we can't do that, then we're unlikely to crack on into the top six.

Status
Not open for further replies.