Koemoyes attitude away vs top 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri won't be doing anything...Yes he will, making money

I doubt he's got that much money to waste on us...It will pay for it's self, but with a decent set of results/cups/playing style/maybe even coach he'll make even more.

and I also doubt he's stupid...Not many stupid Billionaires it has to be said

If him and Kenwright...Forget Him

...want to mix it with the big boys then they need to start showing some intent by retaining their best players rather than just recycling them every few years...You sell the sizzle NOT the sausage...at the moment Koemoyes is a very unappetising sausage

Until they start doing that they know our ceiling is 6th/7th and a good run in the cups...Meh, I'm going to bed[/QUOTE]

Soz then, fair enough; said we need a sarcastic font on here for ages.

Koemoyes is polarising opinion just as bad, if not worse, than the previous bloke...It'll all end in tears yet again.

yes the new ground will get built but unless his manager pick can pull a rabbit out of the hat, then Moshiri will press the 'Cash Out' button.
@Joey66 likes this

Exactly this.

You just have to look at some of the responses/excuses to see that we know where we stand. Thing is we always will be in this position unless we change our mindset.

I don't think anyone truly thinks that we should be turning up and battering or even beating the likes of Chelsea away from home.

What would be nice is that for once, just once, we turn up at one of these grounds and have a go at them instead of meekly turning up and accepting our beating.

This early in the season it does feel somewhat of a knee jerk reaction but I think a lot of people are reacting this way because its been like this for 20 odd years and it's getting frustrating.

Absolutely bang on. I looked forward to this season thinking at last we could give the top teams a game. maybe we can, or maybe we get a hiding, but with this manager like the others we will never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.