Tomasz Radzinski Non-Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was a more than decent enough player for us during a very depressing period (im talking of course about the last embers of Walter Smiths time as manager) in Everton history.Remember that day we ended Arsenals unbeaten run?Everyone talks about Wayne Rooneys winner, but Radzinski scored a belter of a goal himself that day into the Gwladys Street end.Here's a video of when he scored two late goals to stun Southampton.

It's kind of sad how things ended up.He walked out on us to go to renowned footballing giants Fulham, and i think he bad mouthed us afterwards.The joke was on him though.He missed out on that season we came fourth.Moyes always did have a problem with his strikers.But i would prefer to forget about the messy way things ended up with Rad and focus on the positives.Tomasz Radzinski is no all time Everton great.But he was an alright player for us while he was here.

Great clip mate, thank you... made my Friday : )

Tomas was OK-ish. Some unnecessary stuff at the end, but then that happened with Moyes, too. Many players get caught out by journalists when giving insights into reasons for leaving and have isolated remarks blown out of all proportion.

TR was really only a symptom of the financial status of the club at that time... and Moyes still got them into CL qualifying. Tellingly, did Rooney who supplied the cross for the equalizer not also leave before we got to CL?

I thought he was a more than decent enough player for us during a very depressing period (im talking of course about the last embers of Walter Smiths time as manager) in Everton history.Remember that day we ended Arsenals unbeaten run?Everyone talks about Wayne Rooneys winner, but Radzinski scored a belter of a goal himself that day into the Gwladys Street end.Here's a video of when he scored two late goals to stun Southampton.

It's kind of sad how things ended up.He walked out on us to go to renowned footballing giants Fulham, and i think he bad mouthed us afterwards.The joke was on him though.He missed out on that season we came fourth.Moyes always did have a problem with his strikers.But i would prefer to forget about the messy way things ended up with Rad and focus on the positives.Tomasz Radzinski is no all time Everton great.But he was an alright player for us while he was here.

you posted that a 3 20am, Radzinski was a canadian Stuart Barlow, unworthy of any appreciation thread, get yourself some sleeping tablets

Love these last minute wins at Goodison there is no better atmosphere anywhere than the grand old lady when it rocks
Radzinski was sh!t wish we had his pace in the team now though

Was part of one of the worst moments of football I've ever seen live.

Away at Bolton, they had a big lump of a centre half who tried to make a clearance on halfway but sliced it back over his own head, recovered and tried to pass back to his own keeper but underhit it by about 10 yards, leaving our Canadian goal machine with just the keeper to beat and about 100 yards of space. He put it over the bar. Great days.

Thought he was much better than he was and was always talking himself up to try and get himself a move to a "bigger " club.

Gave the impression that he thought he was too good for us, when the reality was completely different.

He'd didn't like us, we didn't like him.

Rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.