Tomasz Radzinski Non-Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God i really loved Brian McBride and to be honest i didn't mind Joe Max Moore either.It's a shame that we couldn't agree a contract extension for McBride.I think he really wanted to sign permanently with us as well.But ourselves and his club couldn't agree a fee.

I seem to remember it being a case of Moyes not being overly impressed with McBride, hence him haggling the negotiations.

I remember him scoring 3-5 times for us, but him being a bit powderpuff. But he went to Fulham and full respect, was a full revelation.

It was the mods who added the word appreciation thread.Edit: I see it's called non appreciation thread now.lol

To be fair he did do some good stuff with us but then so did turncoat Barmby. One thing if you are boss player and shat on Everton to get ahead, but for this MOR player to do the same means for me he goes into the same category, and that's in a bin that's locked inside a vault that I don't have access to.

Spoilt the few good memories I had of him being one of the better players in the team at the time, and the late goals against Southampton by opening his mouth before going on to do nothing at Fulham and where ever else he ended up. Will be remembered as a snake for me!

Is it just me or were the celebrations in the Gwladys Street better in those days?It seems Goodison is a bit tamer atmosphere wise nowadays.

The camera angles definitely captured the Street End going nuts a lot better back then. Some great goals/games at Goodison that season.

Unsworth last minute equaliser against Birmingham.
Comeback against Boro to win 2-1.
Arsenal and that Rooney goal.
Radzinski last minute equaliser against City.
Radzinski against Southampton.
Turning over high flying Newcastle.
Rooney last minute winner against Villa.

Can't believe it's 15 years since that season. First time going the game without my arl fella. Footy was well better as a kid.

We played a derby match at Anfield.I think it was February 2002.Liverpool had a very good side that season.They came second behind an Arsenal side that did the double.But Radzinski scored for us that day.We put in a gritty performance but sadly Nicholas Anelka scored the equalizer for that lot.That was one of the better moments in the last few months of the Walter Smith era.

Was one of the better players in a team that was legitimately terrible.

A team that makes our current team look like Barca.

Yet out of that entire team , the one player that I would love nothing more than to volley as hard as I could in the head.

RAT. SWERVE.

Was one of the better players in a team that was legitimately terrible.

A team that makes our current team look like Barca.

Yet out of that entire team , the one player that I would love nothing more than to volley as hard as I could in the head.

RAT. SWERVE.

It's a shame that he was such a jackass.I think peoples memories would have been a bit kinder to him, if he didn't turn out to be an absolute asshole imo.

We played a derby match at Anfield.I think it was February 2002.Liverpool had a very good side that season.They came second behind an Arsenal side that did the double.But Radzinski scored for us that day.We put in a gritty performance but sadly Nicholas Anelka scored the equalizer for that lot.That was one of the better moments in the last few months of the Walter Smith era.
I remember that game Radzinski was brought down when through on goal hyppia was last man, rather than have Liverpool play 80 mins with 10 men the ref didn't even bother to give a free kick.

I'll always have a significant soft spot for the guy. Total tit, yes. But he's the reason I support Everton. Was at the end of a 6 month backpacking thing in NZ Australia and Thailand, was really getting in to the Premier League and was leaning towards Arsenal because, ya know, Henry.

Wound up going to a bar in Koh Samui where they were playing this match, after the second goal went in I've never seen such passion. Made me an Evertonian right then and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.