Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Allardyce is the answer then I am not sure I want to know the question.

He destroys every club he manages, we are not at the stage that we need Allardyce, any decent manager could and would have this squad playing better football. Allardyce will keep us up, but will we really want what he leaves behind.

We're conceding goals all over the place, have an unbalanced squad, a lack of team spirit and our summer signings are struggling.

Whoever we get in is going to struggle but Allardyce is the safest bet for us to stay up and build from there. I also think he's a far better manager than a lot of the FM playing, I want a sexy foreign manager brigade are saying.

He knows how to get the team working as a unit, uses modern methods to train and assess players performances and will give the team strong leadership.

My guess is we'll sign him on a 3 year deal if we can agree terms.

I'll get behind him if he signs. I think he'll prove a few of the snobs/bedwetter's wrong.

Some fans won't have that.

Tuchel in.
even those of us accepting the situation don't like it, it's a giant turd sandwich and we all have to take a bite, I think Silva wants to come, but it can't be done till the end of the season, unfortunately it's walshy's boys till then, who should also be gone at the end of the season, but as you indicate right now it is what it is, and big sam knows what he's doing, he will keep us up

what a superb fan you are. abandon the club just when it needs its fans most.

What the **** do you know about me and my status as a fan. All my post says is that I, unlike some, have morality. Just like I won't go to a country that has the death penalty (because I don't agree with it) I won't attend games, for which I already have a season ticket, if that big lump of cheating monstrosity comes to my club. Oh yeah, a shareholder, a season ticket holder, a club member ...... apparently a worthless fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.