Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're conceding goals all over the place, have an unbalanced squad, a lack of team spirit and our summer signings are struggling.

Whoever we get in is going to struggle but Allardyce is the safest bet for us to stay up and build from there. I also think he's a far better manager than a lot of the FM playing, I want a sexy foreign manager brigade are saying.

He knows how to get the team working as a unit, uses modern methods to train and assess players performances and will give the team strong leadership.

My guess is we'll sign him on a 3 year deal if we can agree terms.

I'll get behind him if he signs. I think he'll prove a few of the snobs/bedwetter's wrong.
What’s to say he can’t come in have money to spend and smash this gig with us? I’m behind him 110% if he can get us winning games ugly or with fancy Football I for one won’t be complaining. I hope to god he smashes it for
Everton’s sake plus every single person In this forum who is against it will be eating they’re words. It’s like the niasse haters last year don’t make the same mistake twice. COYB

True but I’m glad we done it now (hopefully) rather than allowing Unsworth to be hung out to dry until after Xmas.

I’m not Sam’s biggest fan at all, but I’m prepared to give him a chance.

It is gross negligence by a multi million pound operation mate!

I know on the footballing side we can see change coming, but we are still stuck with those utter fannies running it.

Tuchel is completely un-proven and could easily be another Martinez. AVB had a terrible record in the premier league with Chelsea and Spurs.

It's too late for Dyche and Silva - we've left it too long and now the risk element for them both is way too high given how far we've fallen.

Mancini has done nothing to suggest he could improve us at all - if he couldn't maintain success with the best group of players in Enlgand if not Europe, then how is he going to get the best out of the worst team in the league?

Hiddink and LVG are sensible options in theory but again, they've mainly worked with top squads and have done nothing really to suggest they could turn this calamity around.

And Fat Sam as done what exactly hahaha

If that was the case then they wouldn't have waited over 5 weeks mate.

I get why some people think that but from the other point of view there's not much you can do if the targets\clubs you want the manager from reject your approaches.

It's catch 22, they go for hard targets and don't get them "they're incompetent", go for easier targets "they're not showing enough ambition".

best you don't come mate.

we need fans to get behind the team, regardless.

Suggestions are always welcome, but 59 years of supporting the blues, never left early, never booed the team, indicates that I am faithful to the club. But there are limits - for me Sam Allerdyce is the limit. I hope you're very happy together, but I'd check my wallet frequently if I were you.

Got a bad feeling this will go tits up fat sam isn't a guarantee of staying up and he will take u
A huge amount of wage and I bet he gets a two year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.