Sam and Walsh out?

• Yes

Votes: 428 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
..I think Allardyce has done terrific getting us where we are but it seems like this game didn’t matter to him. We want to be better than that.

I was for him but we can’t have an approach where certain games don’t matter. This is Everton and we want to be competitive, not just surviving. I can’t have this, I voted yes.

Walsh has surely got no excuses.

I'm saying we haven't won at Arsenal since the mid-90's. Granted this is probably the second-worst defeat of that era (after the 0-7 under Moyes), but it's an expected loss.

I'm more interested how we do against the chaff of the Prem. That's where Sam will be judged. Honestly given up on us being a challenge to the top 6.

Forgive me for not wanting an Everton who beat Huddersfield and Crystal Palace and get bummed every time we face anyone half decent. He’s getting 6m odd pounds a year to do that?

I'm saying we haven't won at Arsenal since the mid-90's. Granted this is probably the second-worst defeat of that era (after the 0-7 under Moyes), but it's an expected loss.

I'm more interested how we do against the chaff of the Prem. That's where Sam will be judged. Honestly given up on us being a challenge to the top 6.
It's not the loss that's the problem tho. It's the performance and the manner of the loss.

It's not the loss that's the problem tho. It's the performance and the manner of the loss.

Wasn't it always thus? We always did our nut when Moyes flunked yet another Big 4 match. I've finally gone beyond that now and accepted our reality for what it is. We won't get relegated at least under Sam.

That false dawn of Martinez's first season has given us unrealistic expectations, to be fair.

We have been the luckiest side in european football so far this season. This is a fact. Our performances warrant relegation, we deserve to go down. Utter crap. Three managers cant sort it cause some old fat p.e teacher is still leeching off the club. Sack him now, right NOW

..I think Allardyce has done terrific getting us where we are but it seems like this game didn’t matter to him. We want to be better than that.

I was for him but we can’t have an approach where certain games don’t matter. This is Everton and we want to be competitive, not just surviving. I can’t have this, I voted yes.

Walsh has surely got no excuses.

He really hasn’t, he’s done what any half competent manager would have achieved. Basically picking points up against dog turd and rolling over for everyone else

He had us an embarrassing run of no shots on target and has parked the bus more times than arrive driver

By some stroke of luck we’re still in the top 10 but that doesn’t show the whole picture.

Thankfully those first 6 games has saved us because he’s nosed dived us into absolute gashness of embarrassment

It's a simple solution really. None of this is Alladyces fault ultimately but he has to be sacked first thing in the morning especially after this result. He's an horrendous manager and the biggest conman going. Walsh obviously needs binning to but that's a given. Problem is we have an absolute idiot running things now who has fallen for the team Walsh/Alladyce spiel. We're done for.

Wasn't it always thus? We always did our nut when Moyes flunked yet another Big 4 match. I've finally gone beyond that now and accepted our reality for what it is. We won't get relegated at least under Sam.

That false dawn of Martinez's first season has given us unrealistic expectations, to be fair.

With the money we've spent, I'm not expecting us to play Champs League, but I'd expect decent quality football and for us to put up a fight against anyone in the league.

Don't get what the problem is. We're top 10 after a horrendous start. We won last week, and we were never gonna get a result at Arsenal seen as we haven't since the mid-90's.

Don't care about Walsh but give Sam a chance.
Did you see last Saturday? We made WBA look like Real Madrid.
Then, he changes it and we actually generate excitement. Then he puts Schneiderlin and co back.
Making mistakes isn't a sackable offence. Not learning from them is.

Status
Not open for further replies.