Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs ITK has said

"STOP DREAMING FOLKS. The price on his head we wouldn’t entertain! Subject closed"

Dont know if that means Celtic want a ridiculous fee or that they wont pay £25-30 mill for a LB when they have 2 very good ones and Rose doesn't look like he's going anywhere. So looks like there is only possibly Utd that may be interested.

Spurs? Two good LBs????????????????????????????????????????????

I rate both Rose and Davies.

Davies should of been in the TOTY last term, but obviously everyone went for that guy who was homeless in glasgow before big Jurg went and decided to play him purely to help the homeless, what a guy! Man of the people
(He only played from december onwards too)

Davies should of been in the TOTY last term, but obviously everyone went for that guy who was homeless in glasgow before big Jurg went and decided to play him purely to help the homeless, what a guy! Man of the people
(He only played from december onwards too)

I really rate him and with Rose having issues, I cant see Man U going for him so that leaves Spurs very well stocked in that department. Also, Vertonghen can cover if need be so Spurs are not worth considering, whatever the papers may say.

I really rate him and with Rose having issues, I cant see Man U going for him so that leaves Spurs very well stocked in that department. Also, Vertonghen can cover if need be so Spurs are not worth considering, whatever the papers may say.

Danny Rose wont be staying at Spurs, hes done nothing but kick off for the past 6months.

You think Poch would think, I dont need a LB cos 1 of my best CBs can cover if needed.

We made our move and Spurs have tracked it, its over lads, stick a fork in this 1.

lollollol

I read Davies and thought he meant tom Davies, I wondered why I couldnt work out this :

FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.