Are you worried?

Are you concerned heading into the new season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ill-informed pundit on Talk Sport reckons we'll finish seventh.

I can't see that at all. I don't know how we managed eighth last time.

Unless we get some quality in soon we're heading for the lower half of the league.

umm, we will have a better team and a better manager this season and burnley, who haven't bought anyone will have europe to worry about ... if they scrape past aberdeen. Of course we'll finish 7th.

My biggest worry atm is this place, i mean wtf have our fans turned into. That transfer thread is an absolute mess.

Naismith was woeful, too, but in regard to what we lack as i highlighted - players with drive, desire and a will to win - Oumar has this in spades.

Give me 10 Oumars instead of mercenaries like Schneiderlin or Mirallas, who can't be arsed when the chips are down.
Naismith was a decent footballer. Niase cannot do basics, like trap a ball!

umm, we will have a better team and a better manager this season and burnley, who haven't bought anyone will have europe to worry about ... if they scrape past aberdeen. Of course we'll finish 7th.

My biggest worry atm is this place, i mean wtf have our fans turned into. That transfer thread is an absolute mess.
Burnley have a better manager though.

I was a little concerned but hearing Capt Jags’ reassuring words -“hopefully, we’ll be ready for Wolves” - has made me feel more confident. What an inspiring leader Capt Jags is...positively Churchillian-esque.
And haven’t his new slip-on boots improved his speed?. I reckon he’s now quicker than both Snail Keane and Tubby Ashley ( not combined obviously haha...nobody’s that quick).
No, all my concerns have been allayed. Thank you Capt Jags!!

the transfer thread might seem a mess to you, but it’s nothing compared to the state of @ProZ ‘s bills after something exciting happens.

I was a little concerned but hearing Capt Jags’ reassuring words -“hopefully, we’ll be ready for Wolves” - has made me feel more confident. What an inspiring leader Capt Jags is...positively Churchillian-esque.
And haven’t his new slip-on boots improved his speed?. I reckon he’s now quicker than both Snail Keane and Tubby Ashley ( not combined obviously haha...nobody’s that quick).
No, all my concerns have been allayed. Thank you Capt Jags!!
Yes yes his legendary speech's at half time are a great rallying call.
His great "up an at em" doesnt fall on deaf ears.
Truly a man amongst men , true leader , club ambassador and signifies everything the club aspires to be.
Just fills me with hope.......yanno.

Yes yes his legendary speech's at half time are a great rallying call.
His great "up an at em" doesnt fall on deaf ears.
Truly a man amongst men , true leader , club ambassador and signifies everything the club aspires to be.
Just fills me with hope.......yanno.
You and I are on the same wavelength Louie. Capt Jags is a titan of a captain, a behemoth of a leader. His place is in the pantheon of the greats!!

Any Captain that studies the speeches of Oswald Moseley before entering the changing rooms before kick off is worthy of a place in the Royal Blue corridors of Goodison.
Reference should be noted in the Bramley Dock historical text's.
Captain Philip Nikodem Jagielka stood proud amongst previous Everton legends.

Any Captain that studies the speeches of Oswald Moseley before entering the changing rooms before kick off is worthy of a place in the Royal Blue corridors of Goodison.
Reference should be noted in the Bramley Dock historical text's.
Captain Philip Nikodem Jagielka stood proud amongst previous Everton legends.
A statue of the great man should be erected outside our imminent new stadium: it could be Colossus of Rhodes-esque

613d26b8bf72544af8ef2eb7c9e78b1f.png

I'm not really worried, but the care factor is definitely out the window.

I've followed Everton for over 20 years, but my life is more important than whether they finish 8th or 12th.

It's exciting when there are signings but I'm not going to get too hung up over something I have no control over.

I'm worried because we're running out of time to get new signings in, but I was confident of a great season last
Summer because we'd got them in early. You just can't tell. I'm even hopeful that those disappointing signings - as it turned out - will show us why we signed them this time around.
I think Sigurdson can have a more consistant season and I hope that we get Lookman back and keep Walcott fit - and that
those new signings we need actually happen.

It's all about hope, though, and yes, I am worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.