2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatrick tonight.

Up Everton.
I have no idea who “Everton” are. I follow an awesome football team Called Everton FC established with the motto nothing but the best. As far as I can see something called “Everton” is a compromise from being bothered to use a the correct name .... send trying to be trendy. I really wish this affectation would stop.
Vault me but this is so fkn irritating

I really like Cenk. However, I think Silva will look to replace him in the summer with somebody similar but with pace.

I really like Cenk. However, I think Silva will look to replace him in the summer with somebody similar but with pace.

I see and understand people rate Niasse highly here but don't think he is a good striker as Cenk is. He is just more suitable to premier league as he offers pace and work rate where Cenk only offers work rate and better finishing. With pace and work rate, you can create your own chances but in Cenk's case, he is not capable of creating his own chances. Still, it doesn't change the fact that he is a more complete striker than Niasse.

So, a striker like Cenk but with pace can be a challenge for him and push him more than Niasse or DCL.

I have no idea who “Everton” are. I follow an awesome football team Called Everton FC established with the motto nothing but the best. As far as I can see something called “Everton” is a compromise from being bothered to use a the correct name .... send trying to be trendy. I really wish this affectation would stop.

I support Everton in a big way.

:coffee:

I love Everton me, expect good things from us this season.

Er ......ok Fan.

I liked the bit when Dave said a Strikers only job in a team is to score goals and if he doesnt do that hes failed.

I liked it a lot, cos it highlights just how utterly clueless he is.

Tempted to look into the lukaku thread to see if he said "all he does is score goals, can't trap a bag of cement, should be sold if he only contributes goals" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.