2018/19 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he give lessons to the rest of the centre halves how to organise themselves. I know silva should be doing it but seeing as he's not just hand it over to jagielka.
Cardiff are poor but i still think zouma/keane would have probably conceded last night.

all this Jagielka hate is nonsense. what has he done to deserve it? he is old and we need better replacements. He has been nothing but class and has always give everything. He probably had a better attitude than natural ability. he organised us so well last night. i agree he needs to stop playing but the other defenders could learn from him on organisation.

Someone’s updated his Wikipedia so that he has a 1 in 2 scoring record for us.

all this Jagielka hate is nonsense. what has he done to deserve it? he is old and we need better replacements. He has been nothing but class and has always give everything. He probably had a better attitude than natural ability. he organised us so well last night. i agree he needs to stop playing but the other defenders could learn from him on organisation.
Imagine hating a man who did this, Could never be me.
JS47393272.jpg

A great servant to the club and although he does look a little portly he still knows how to defend properly.
I know he made a mistake or two but after so many months without a game I think he probably coped far better than any of the others would in similar circumstances.

He will be out of contract in a few short months anyway... he is the least of our problems.

Can he give lessons to the rest of the centre halves how to organise themselves. I know silva should be doing it but seeing as he's not just hand it over to jagielka.
Cardiff are poor but i still think zouma/keane would have probably conceded last night.

Have jags stand behind the goal as a sub. and give orders.

How we treat good players on thier last year's is disgraceful. Same people that probable went mental when Rooney handed in a TR.

Might be an idea to play a back 3, with Keane and Mina either side of Jags. Jags could get the defence organised whilst Keane and Mina do most of the donkey work.

Status
Not open for further replies.