Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was always a bit too much to ask for a club to pay an actual fee for a player who has basically fell off a cliff and hit several rocks on the way down for the last 2 years. Didn’t score a single goal either.

Not all doom and gloom though if someone is still prepared to take a punt on a loan. Even though his wage is highly unlikely to covered in full, it’ll still reduce our wage bill as we won’t be sending him out for free.

All we can hope is that he regains his confidence, find his Malaga football boots and you never know, we could even sell for a profit in 12 months time!

Small world, i live just down the road in Poynton

Sadly I no longer live in the delightful metropolis that is Stockport, but still see it when I come back to visit my parents

I actually come through Poynton along the way sometimes as well. I love how some people still haven't worked out that pedestrians get right of way there and give you a peep when you let someone cross the road

Last edited:

Was always a bit too much to ask for a club to pay an actual fee for a player who has basically fell off a cliff and hit several rocks on the way down for the last 2 years. Didn’t score a single goal either.

Not all doom and gloom though if someone is still prepared to take a punt on a loan. Even though his wage is highly unlikely to covered in full, it’ll still reduce our wage bill as we won’t be sending him out for free.

All we can hope is that he regains his confidence, find his Malaga football boots and you never know, we could even sell for a profit in 12 months time!
Steve Walsh has give him a contract of a lifetime, expect him to be permanently loaned each season until it expires because he ain’t getting nowhere near another contract like this one..

Sadly I no longer live in the delightful metropolis that is Stockport, but still see it when I come back to visit my parents

I actually come through Poynton along the way sometimes as well. I love how some people still haven't worked out that pedestrians get right of way there and give you a peep when you let someone cross the road
It's the biggest topic of conversation in Poynton the shared space system, tells you how dull it is here sometimes!....just like this transfer thread at the moment!

Depends really. A loan would reduce the wage bill in absolute terms, but not necessarily in real terms. If we were only covering 25% of his wages last season but 50% this season, then the wage bill is actually increasing in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.