Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if harry maguire goes for 70m, it puts Keane in the 60m bracket.

I’ve never once said I don’t want another striker I just think insane how harshly he’s criticised for not scoring when funnily enough it’s not his only job and funnily enough when he played we played miles better.

Because it enabled other changes, look at it this way, imagine we had a striker and we didn’t have to play richy up top, meaning no Walcott at all. Our lack of a scoring striker made us play differently during our bad spell. We have had hard working goal shy strikers for pretty much 90% of the time in the prem , we have been gash for the majority of the time since the prem began

Is it worth it to live out two years of your life feeling miserable living in a country you hate with no mates and destroying any career you might have after that though?
I would if it was me. Two more years in Spain on loan on 120k a week and then sign for who you like. He hit the jackpot when we offered him that contract (25m over 4 years). Don't blame him for sitting it out

He has a chip about us, always slagging us off so the bias should be called out. Did we turn down a move for him back when he was a fat player?
No way would that fat horror show have left a chip on his shoulder if his mouth was operational.

Is it worth it to live out two years of your life feeling miserable living in a country you hate with no mates and destroying any career you might have after that though?
I'd do it if it meant I was made for life. Mind you, he probably already is, so he needs to evaluate what he wants in life. I am sure, the club, him and his agent can work together to make something happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.