Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you didn't spend 4 pages claiming the huge benefits we'd reap with McCarthy or Bruce as manager. I enjoyed @ToffeeMike

I was Team Vitor....

Informative advance @eduardoblanco68 will tell you from 14:15 on News 8 that @realvalladolid is close to signing up @sandroramirez9 , front center of the @everton that the last season has played on loan @RealSociedad .

giphy.gif

The "bigger" clubs are starting to spend, even Arsenal according to the press today. Makes me realise how lower down the football scale we are. Probably we have little eno money available until most of the 10 or so deadwood players are binned. On here we have endless discussion on the likes of Davis, Lookman, Niasse plus many others, none of who would get a job anywhere in the PL. Can't wait for news of a stream of players leaving this summer and quickly.
AdolescentAncientIberianemeraldlizard-small.gif

Informative advance @eduardoblanco68 will tell you from 14:15 on News 8 that @realvalladolid is close to signing up @sandroramirez9 , front center of the @everton that the last season has played on loan @RealSociedad .

He's worth taking a punt on for some low Spanish team, He's still very young yes he's been bad recently but he had that good spell for Malaga and maybe he just needs to find the right team/settings to get back in the groove.
I always felt we could get him out easily it's the likes of Mirallas Tosun Bolasie will prove troublesome

He's worth taking a punt on for some low Spanish team, He's still very young yes he's been bad recently but he had that good spell for Malaga and maybe he just needs to find the right team/settings to get back in the groove.
I always felt we could get him out easily it's the likes of Mirallas Tosun Bolasie will prove troublesome

Definitely not easy shifting a player on £120k a week who can't kick a football.

Definitely not easy shifting a player on £120k a week who can't kick a football.
I mean we bought him for a reason and it hasn't worked out, I can't imagine Everton demanding a huge transfer fee for him it all depends if he's willing to lower his wages or rot at Everton for two years doing nothing.
He'll only be 24 in a week maybe some low tier Spanish team will take a risk on him and chance it to see if he can rediscover the form he did for Malaga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back