Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave sitting on the fence as per usual...

Might of been more to do with Martinez’s tactics than any players to be honest. Coleman and Baines were in their prime back then yet Martinez had them doing kamikaze runs forward.

At least you didn't spend 4 pages claiming the huge benefits we'd reap with McCarthy or Bruce as manager. I enjoyed @ToffeeMike

At least you didn't spend 4 pages claiming the huge benefits we'd reap with McCarthy or Bruce as manager. I enjoyed @ToffeeMike

We’ve all got the skeletons.

Interesting how many former posters are now banned.

- Star report Galatasaray are close to announcing Henry Onyekuru’s stay at the club after agreeing personal terms with the winger. The article suggests they have offered Everton £1m for a season long loan and are awaiting a response from the Toffees
And they will get one as soon as Marcel picks himself up of the floor and manages to stop laughing.

The "bigger" clubs are starting to spend, even Arsenal according to the press today. Makes me realise how lower down the football scale we are. Probably we have little eno money available until most of the 10 or so deadwood players are binned. On here we have endless discussion on the likes of Davis, Lookman, Niasse plus many others, none of who would get a job anywhere in the PL. Can't wait for news of a stream of players leaving this summer and quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.