Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the club need to learn the Turkish word for "No" and stick with it until the last week of the window in which case, do what you gotta do if it gets them off the wage bill for a year and there's no other options available.
Look them in the eye, say 'hayir'. For extra emphasis tilt your head back and tut. Guaranteed free passage through most of Turkey.
It's not their fault there's little money sloshing around the Superlig.

I get it it's just wham. As I said according to you dcl is a 1 in 2 striker.

You're example is very exstream and irrelevant. We are talking about a player then when subbed on was usually being subbed on around the 60th-67th minute. He has plenty of time to impact games and should he counted as games played when looking at stats. In fact the latest he was ever subbed on was the 68th minute twice. Twice he was subbed on at half time and once he was subbed on in the 34th minute. Are you telling me they shouldn't count as full appearances?
Stop arguing over stats
Argue over what your eyes tell you

...unless enquiries are accompanied by the names Bolasie or Sandro.
What's the Turkish for, "Reluctantly yes, we will miss them, sign here please. It's common practice to have a loan agreement rolled up in your pocket in England. Just in case!"

Look them in the eye, say 'hayir'. For extra emphasis tilt your head back and tut. Guaranteed free passage through most of Turkey.
It's not their fault there's little money sloshing around the Superlig.
Should I book my ticket to Turkey now to try this out? Or should I check to see if it's a stitch up. No random internet stranger, I trust you implicitly. See you all in 2 weeks, with or without a chasing horde or irate Turks who I may or may not inadvertently offended alongside millennia of their culture and civilisation.

Any vaulting?

Worried I might have said it.

Only had a brief check but mostly clean I think.

:oops:

Should I book my ticket to Turkey now to try this out? Or should I check to see if it's a stitch up. No random internet stranger, I trust you implicitly. See you all in 2 weeks, with or without a chasing horde or irate Turks who I may or may not inadvertently offended alongside millennia of their culture and civilisation.
Honestly, it works. You'll return with a healthy glow and won't have bought a single rug, shoeshine or meal in a restaurant you didn't want to go. You may also secure Mirallas, Besic and Niasse's future at Fenerbahce.
Another useful phrase (phonetically) is chok pahaluh, which means too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.