2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably needs 2 or 3 to score 1, like most strikers do

Problem is he only gets one

Even Kean missed two against Watford for instance

I just recall that he is really a crap finisher. We can’t reply dcl to lead the line. Sub or third striker, fine not a starter.

But you said 8 not 20.

Come on stop picking on the tiny bits.

I thought a top striker needs about 3 chances (on target) to score 1. You said 5 ok so I amend the figures based on your so called stats.

If you think Dcl is good enough to lead the line no wonder ppl deserve 11th place.

Come on stop picking on the tiny bits.

I thought a top striker needs about 3 chances (on target) to score 1. You said 5 ok so I amend the figures based on your so called stats.

If you think Dcl is good enough to lead the line no wonder ppl deserve 11th place.

I never said anything but well done for formulating statements out of nothing & thanks for playing the game.

Would get a lot more passes if he found himself in good positions. That flub a villa aside, has he had a shot on target yet? I was vey positive about him last season, but i did not expect him to return and show no improvements. We have the same DLC we had at the start of last season, and that player just isnt a good striker.
He might thrive in a team that plays two up top using his physical attributes to create for a partner,pity really.

why does DCL get slated so much when more senior players are not playing to potential....

It will come from DCL we have to be patient....

Unfortunately, the club have put us in a position where we can not afford Dom the patience he would generally get. He's our number 9 now, he simply has to start scoring. I like him but he's not delivering at the moment, he'snot even opening up space like he was last season.

I feel like he needs sitting out. The constant talk of him not scoring will probably effect him mentally, he's not instinctive as it is, if he starts over thinking, he's never going to start scoring.

I'm still rooting for him to come good but not at the expense of league placings and results.

He's basically Pele in the tinpot cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.