2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not even arsed I absolutely detest him me. Hate him more than I hated Williams and Bolasie

He is the worst striker in the prem. Useless at everything he does possess any qualities

Kean done more in 10 mins then he did all game. Arghhh I hate him

You do know he will start on Wednesday.

How much have we spent the last few seasons? We have this catastrophe of a footballer leading the line. Tragic, absolutely tragic.

Yes we have spent money but spent it like a smackhead who's won on a scratch card and in the end have ended up with nothing to show for it.

The entire club is an utter disgrace topped off with that walrus idiot and the iranian Delboy sitting in the stands looking lost.

Expect a new Echo article about the imaginary stadium tomorrow.

Imagine being Moshiri and spending hundreds of millions of pounds to be in a worse position. At what point do you just pack up and move on?

...thought DCL ran the line well. The reason he starts over Kean is because Kean has been ineffective. Saying that, it was the best I’ve seen of Kean today. He needs to force his way into the team, there’s not much competition for him.

But most fans view point is DCL is utter dribble and is one of the players who has got the most game time in 2 horrible season for us. Kean has got no game time to prove himself.

In saying DCL lead the line well ...I have to totally disagree. I thought he was shockingly bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.