Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20191217-WA0007.jpg

He’s been at Real,PSG,Bayern, Chelsea.. unless he’s terrible with money he ain’t skint.. if he want a pay day he would go China and get 50 mil.

There obviously more to Everton then we know that makes a manager of his calibre intrested
Me thinks Carlo has met Big Uzzy.

Being Italian he fully understands the concept of a horse's head in his bed.

Hoping he shows up tomorrow to watch the game...night cup game at a full Goodison ..he'll be hooked...

...provided we win of course..or the boos may be off-putting

Moyes and Marco where Both hands on.. how many pots did they win?

It’s madness what ppl are saying, guessing a few arnt blues

...I have to say, I know little about Ancelotti’s methods, but from some posts he doesn’t engage in training and is a bit soft when it comes to discipline. With Brands doing all the transfer dealings, it won’t leave Ancelotti with much to do!!

I suspect and hope he’s tactically very astute, its difficult to see him being so successful by merely being a good delegator. Saying that, you’re often only as good as the people you have working for you.

...I have to say, I know little about Ancelotti’s methods, but from some posts he doesn’t engage in training and is a bit soft when it comes to discipline. With Brands doing all the transfer dealings, it won’t leave Ancelotti with much to do!!

I suspect and hope he’s tactically very astute, its difficult to see him being so successful by merely being a good delegator. Saying that, you’re often only as good as the people you have working for you.

Big Dunc can do the neck wringing.

Well he completely dumpstered Napoli's winning formula after arriving which confused many.

What a massive statement of intent. A fabulous manager with a hugely successful track record. I'd choose him over Mourinho even. Don't think we could have got a better manager in. The board took their time and got a great man for the job. Massive well done to Mr Moshiri and Brands for pulling this off, would never have been possible under Kenwright.

Status
Not open for further replies.