2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume Sky Sports are now showing the snide tackle from Virgil every half hour on the news ?

Heard Graeme Sourness was messing about in the SKY communications room and accidentally spilt his can of Skol on the editors PC and erased all the footage.

Weird how he's ruled out despite there being 3 days until the match.

That challenge for me wasn't sufficient enough to have you missing the game 8 days later.

Me thinks he's picked up a knock or muscle niggle in training and we are using the VVD tackle as the reason to give them something back in the media over how they have acted.

Weird how he's ruled out despite there being 3 days until the match.

That challenge for me wasn't sufficient enough to have you missing the game 8 days later.

Me thinks he's picked up a knock or muscle niggle in training and we are using the VVD tackle as the reason to give them something back in the media over how they have acted.
I also think this might be Carlo trying to manage him over the longer term. He played for us against Brighton, then two games with Colombia thousands of miles away and then back into the derby for 90 minutes after 48 hours back in the UK. If he is feeling something a little just give him an extra week and take the slightly longer view.

I also think this might be Carlo trying to manage him over the longer term. He played for us against Brighton, then two games with Colombia thousands of miles away and then back into the derby for 90 minutes after 48 hours back in the UK. If he is feeling something a little just give him an extra week and take the slightly longer view.

would agree if Rich was still playing. Not sure any team would be happy to have both out.. but agree we do have treat him with kid gloves and take a much bigger picture stand..

That doesnt sound right.

Played most of Saturday, been training since. Surely a problem would have been known before today.

Sounds like Carlo is subtly responding to the VVD cryarsing, whether that's what caused the injury or not.

Either way it doesn't sound too serious for Hamez. He looked sluggish in his last few games he's played. I wouldn't be too upset with him getting a rest with a view to keeping him at his best in the long term. DCL, Bernard, Iwobi, Gordon and even Sigurdsson should all be capable of getting us wins with Allan and Doucoure behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.