Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the middle of a global pandemic, after it ends, if it does, the financial outlook will be less than ideal, coupled with worldwide instability, deaths, murders, the world we live in is a cesspit.

If you thought about that, hourly, most would probably walk off a bridge.

There is untold joy in this world, you just have to savour it.

Focus on the positives, even when they arent obvious.

Goat 2021
Excellent

But thats because they're reacting to the people claiming he should be starting games on the back of very little so far.

Dowell is the perfect example of why we can't build expectations on these youth players. He was a nearly man for about 7 years and typically that is the way it goes with most youth academy prospects.
I'm not sure he should start but we've done a poor job of keeping him playing football the last year and change. A loan is the right thing but if he's good we need to bring him back as part of the team not like he needs to prove himself more.

We are in the middle of a global pandemic, after it ends, if it does, the financial outlook will be less than ideal, coupled with worldwide instability, deaths, murders, the world we live in is a cesspit.

If you thought about that, hourly, most would probably walk off a bridge.

There is untold joy in this world, you just have to savour it.

Focus on the positives, even when they arent obvious.

Goat 2021
I like the phrase “What you pay attention to you energize”. Mind you when it comes to Everton I can’t always manage that. I wonder why?

How have we not got money for a sensible loan, yet we're genuinely going to lump actual money on Josh King.

Again, it's just bad planning.

I'm not sure he should start but we've done a poor job of keeping him playing football the last year and change. A loan is the right thing but if he's good we need to bring him back as part of the team not like he needs to prove himself more.
He hasnt proven so far in an Everton shirt tho.

So for me, hes got a LOT to prove.

I haven't seen that yet. All I see is a languid footballer without the ability/strength to back it up.

Hope he can come good but, yeah, as you say he needs a loan. Especially if Bernard is staying.

...oh, he‘s not languid. The lad has proper pace and decent quality, I have seen enough of him to know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.