Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been gold... not buying anyone is horrendous/Terrible/awful/criminal, we wrote of the season

Everton are signing King
It’s terrible/Should liquidate the club/awful

Make your minds up

9ADF9BD2-AB9E-4E02-80EC-A333748F3673.jpeg

....USMFF players car park tomorrow.

we are if we didn’t sign Walcott tosun gomes. Their combine fee alone could sign Bailey. And now we’re adding someone, a potential deadwood which we are 100% going to replace with a better player within12 months in order to compete for CL. You see the pattern mate?
But honestly mate I keep reading we need a player now.

Ive said a few times, I would sell or loan anybody we can get offers for, gives us more wiggle room in the summer.

But clearly Carlo and Brands thinks the squad is a little light and I agree.

So Josh King, isn't really the worst option, hes not gonna win Ballon, but he will give us options, which I think we need.

I think its harsh to call somebody deadwood before they even play for the club, personally.

Take the name away, tell me you would be disappointed if I said we've found a striker who can cover all 3 positions up top, has a 1 in 3 strike rate in the PL with Premier league experience, has pace and is at a decent age experience wise (considering DCL is 21/22 and Richarlison is 23/24).

If the price is decent and his wages aren't astronomical then its a player who imo will be very useful not just to bring off the bench but also as a starter in some games and means we can change it up a little.

It was imperative we found someone

But honestly mate I keep reading we need a player now.

Ive said a few times, I would sell or loan anybody we can get offers for, gives us more wiggle room in the summer.

But clearly Carlo and Brands thinks the squad is a little light and I agree.

So Josh King, isn't really the worst option, hes not gonna win Ballon, but he will give us options, which I think we need.

I think its harsh to call somebody deadwood before they even play for the club, personally.
It reeks of Fabian Delph. "Oh yeah, decent him, he can do a job until we get someone proper in" and look now Delph is complete deadwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.