Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all else fails then I would have no problem getting in King. He will not be a long term solution but he would be a kick up the ar8e for Richarlison and DCL. He can cover both positions and also has the ablity to carry the ball forward at pace. Not going to be an ideal signing by my god Richarlison is poor and DCL can't do much to help the collective when he receives no service. DCL has to have service or he is a nothing player. King can hold the ball and bring others in. He is half decent when facing a defender with the ability to go past him and is useful at exploiting and creating space for himself.

Like I said not ideal but better than nothing at all.

Two years, with an option for another year I’d say.

People say Richarlison is cover for DCL, but if DCL comes off after 70 minutes, a knackered Richarlison who has also played 70 minutes isn't much cop.

I'm just not sold on bringing in another 29yr old the club has been linked with for years. This doesn't seem to tie in with what I thought Brands was brought in for, especially as any youngsters don't seem to get a go when we're short of players and we'd prefer 2gk and less than the maximum on the bench.

He has pace and that is one thing we're massively lacking, so if he does come in, he'll have my support.

Status
Not open for further replies.